Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls do you think you're pretty? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you think you are pretty?
    Yes
    45.16%
    No
    54.84%

ReputationRep:
    I'm bloody awesome

Jk.

TBH, there are times where most people are made to feel pretty and confident, and there are times when you don't, and there are times where you don't feel either pretty, nor not.

I wouldn't say I was pretty, nor hideous either.

ReputationRep:
    I really do like myself, in terms of both looks and mind.
    I think mainly because i've never been around people that are particularly complimentary, and who dont feel obligated to make me feel good about myself.
    So I learnt to like my appearance and my personality for my own sanity.
    I dont care that theres a like, 95% chance i'm deluded.

ReputationRep:
    Not particularly.

(Original post by Peachykeen09)
    Not at all.
    ^Whhhaaaat?! You're gorgeous!
    Seriously, I'd kill for your hair, smile and eyes

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I think I look average and it dissapoints me that I don't stand out from the crowd.

Sometimes feel I look so ugly and repellant and wish I was normal so I could blend in with the crowd and stop everyone looking at how beyond ugly I am.

Othertimes I think I look breathtakingly amazing in which case I flaunt myself and smile a lot.

I wish that I could just not care. I am always uncomfortable when a conversation is steered round to looks because I feel that everyone is thinking how ugly I am, even though no one will say it. I never mention my own or anyone elses to other people and I pretend I don't care but I really, really do.

All in all, slightly obsessive and not at all healthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    You're so pretty :pinch:
    Thanks, I guess that's a step up from lovely! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    Not at all.
    Sorry what?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'm overly pretty. I don't make people violently sick when they look at me so that's good

ReputationRep:
    I have my days whe I think I am, and days when I think I'm not. LOL

ReputationRep:
    Some days are good, some better, some slightly bad. I do attract attention but always from old old men, never young guys! But I'd hope that my main attraction wouldn't be based on my looks but more on my personality.

ReputationRep:
    I am pretty (mainly because of eyes and bone structure). Good genez, dats all...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lnjames)
    Thanks, I guess that's a step up from lovely! :awesome:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    False modesty at it's best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    Embraces barrage of you're fugly posts (me and the guy please :o: ):

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kates:))
    I've honestly never thought much of myself at all :-/ having a lot of gorgeous girl friends crushes your self esteem in the looks department
    You'd think it would but its more to do with you. I had a massive complex about this and even though my friends may attract more attention, it bothers you less when you're self-esteem is higher (and who wants to be approached by sleazy guys in clubs anyway?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Altruistic1)
    For a girl you sure do look like a gay guy, Tom :p:

No but seriously man, you look a little like James Morrisson :yes:
    Is that a good thing?

People keep repping me saying "you're hot if that is you in your pic" so i'm going to write tsr on my forehead and post the pic.

If I've made a bit of effort yeah ...If I haven't, I fall somewhere just under average.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'm ugly...
    But I do wish I was more sexy, iyswim.

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm somewhere above average, perhaps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Altruistic1)
    Haha, well they sure as hell aren't doing this for me :woo: .

Well I'd guess so.. I know a few of my female friends fancy him, lol. I think if you do the whole TSR on forehead thing the powers that be might end up putting your picture on the homepage instead of the picture with that girl and her 'I <3 TSR' shirt as a show of good will. Then you're really in the money, it seems :rolleyes: .
    You're hot if that's you in your pic

(I would've repped you, but it's worth nothing)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexandra1234567)
    If I've made a bit of effort yeah ...If I haven't, I fall somewhere just under average.
    Hubba Hubba :suprise:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.