Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What is the one thing that would make you think 'That person is a ****' You can place whatever 4 letter word you want.

For me it's people who have to insult other people in order to gain a bit of happiness or to assert their dominance.

ReputationRep:
    Aggressive people who bite everyone's heads off for no good reason, just pointless antagonism. Just makes everyone else feel like dirt unless you're an incredibly strong person, and even then it's annoying. And I don't mean in an abrasive, sarcastic way, but in one where they are genuinely attacking you with completely unfounded cascade of anger.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I can put up with any bad trait, as long as they admit it's a flaw and are working on it. I hate people who act powerless over being a ******, and even more so those who are proud of it. But anything else I can put up with.

ReputationRep:
    Arrogance.

ReputationRep:
    Never standing up for yourself or giving your opinion on something. I don't know why it is. I can deal with arrogants people and similar, but I just get frustrated when I'm talking to someone they give any input of their own to the conversation.

ReputationRep:
    Small c0ck syndrome....

You know who you are....

ReputationRep:
    Yeah people who put others down to make them feel better.

I'm not talking about mocking or a bit of banter, but people who get personal. It usually just shows their insecurities.

showing off really gets on my nerves though, even though im a show-off myself, i just hate silly showing off.

ReputationRep:
    arrogance and show offs..anything loses it's value when people show it off...!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generalebriety)
    I can put up with any bad trait, as long as they admit it's a flaw and are working on it. I hate people who act powerless over being a ******, and even more so those who are proud of it. But anything else I can put up with.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Jealousy, although I suffer from it from time to time, but then again I don't exactly love myself, either. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Cheekiness..... Some with an attitude.... Someone whos argumentative

ReputationRep:
    Being a murdering, paedophile rapist has to be up there.

If not, basically the stuff that's been said already.

ReputationRep:
    2 faced-ness

ReputationRep:
    Two faced people.

ReputationRep:
    people talk to you and are nice one second and then a few seconds later shout at you for no apparent reason... and all of the above

ReputationRep:
    Pessimism and the inability to appreciate how lucky you are. People who whine about everything, dont do anything to fix it and never appreciate anything in life despite living very easy and sheltered livestyles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akhuma)
    Cheekiness..... Some with an attitude.... Someone whos argumentative
    You'd hate me. There's nothing wrong with a bit of cheekiness.

ReputationRep:
    anyone who just follows and goes along with it :rolleyes:
    does bad breath count? lol

ReputationRep:
    Drawing attention to oneself.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.