Turn on thread page Beta

This is a bit weird but whatever.

I get (mild, but noticeable) pain in my lower left adbomen whenever I touch my balls with anything more than ever-so-slight pressure. The same thing happens when I apply just a small amount of pressure to the 'tubes' inside the scrotum.

So this happens pretty much every time I check myself for lumps or whatever.

Does this or anything similar happen to other guys?

Thanks

Yup! Happens to me! I'm actually glad you posted this cos it was a small worry in the back of my head - but my problem is that I have Varicose Veins in my scrotum.

So I wouldn't worry - but I'd go to your doctor and get it checked out just in case. And if you DO have varicose veins (you most likely dont) then gimme a shout haha

Consult your doc to be safe, but otherwise I wouldn't worry

latot

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for the double post...

Don't know why that posted as anonymous... musta accidentally hit the checkbox lol... anyway, hope all is well

latot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This is a bit weird but whatever.

I get (mild, but noticeable) pain in my lower left adbomen whenever I touch my balls with anything more than ever-so-slight pressure. The same thing happens when I apply just a small amount of pressure to the 'tubes' inside the scrotum.

So this happens pretty much every time I check myself for lumps or whatever.

Does this or anything similar happen to other guys?

Thanks
    As latot suggests, its worth going to see your doctor. There could be lots of things causing you pain, and it's not really possible to say without a doctor taking a good look and asking you some more questions. Your doctor will definitely be able to help.

ReputationRep:
    happened to me
    got it checked and nothing is wrong
    should be fine bro

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.