Turn on thread page Beta

Think.. What Do You Really Think And Feel About Women Wearing Hijabs?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i think it's F**ked up dat a religion dictates wot u hvta wear, especially without a gd reason!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spacecam)
    It's their choice. I think it's tragic that some people may feel ini some way obliged to do that. The reaction of the women when they're asked to removed them is dispicable.

Once when I went to Blackpool Pleasure Beach on one of the new rides that has a photo bit on it, there was a group of about six women wearing the full on burkha complete with only a small slit to see out of. The photos were the funniest things I've ever seen. I also want to know - how do the kids know which one is their Mum when they're coming to collect them from school!?
    lol good question... although I am a muslim myself I always thought about that... but then you realise that women wearing the burka don't all have the same body shape/height, and not all wear it in the same style... so its pretty easy

ReputationRep:
    What’s wrong with you guys, why do you always discriminate Hijab,
    Hijab does not bite you all, can’t you understand that it gives woman respect and dignity, if you don’t get it, think again!

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.