Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i am doing a study on ,,,jayne elliott , green eyes blue eyes its a study on 8 yr olds to see how they will react to being told that if they had brown eyes they were clever inteligent etc and the kids with blue eyes were thick dumb etc,,,,,,,,and sherifs robbers cave experiment 2 groups of 11 yr old boys 1 st week worked in groups to pitch tents , cook meals etc but did not know there was a nother group of 11 on the campus ,,,,2nd week they were all (2 groups) tested and put into competion against each other (caused a lot of fighting ),,,,,3rd week were all made to work together to pull bus up the road etc (supercordinated goals) i now have to do a methodology and evaluate these studies can you help

ReputationRep:
    please help me

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.