The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Accommodation problem..

hey everyone,

Im actually in panic,since i received an email from Manchester called 'Offer for accommodation' but when i open it or follow the links they have posted i cant see which choice i got.I see this creating account option but i think ive filled that in,once applying for accommodation as it looks almos the same.Can anyone please help me? Email says i have to reply and make a payment in 7 days but i have no idea how and which accommodation i got!

Anyone?
Reply 1
forward the email to someone else see if they can see it
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
I think i know what happened :s-smilie: i forgot my login details.Username for sure.Damn it.Or i should see the offer in the actual email?Instead of logging in somewhere?
Reply 3
if it doesnt show u in the email maybe you do need to log in to check :/
Reply 4
She_Bittersweet
I think i know what happened :s-smilie: i forgot my login details.Username for sure.Damn it.Or i should see the offer in the actual email?Instead of logging in somewhere?

Is there not an option to get your login details resent?
There is,but then i try to reset them,they say such student does not exist.I have no idea what to do now,tried emailing accommodation office,maybe they can log me in again.

Heir-Head,have you already accepted your accommodation there?
Reply 6
Happened to me too.....dont sweat....on the login page....click on the "Forgotten Password" link.....next up...they'll ask you for your Student UID Number....thats the number they write in your correspondence letters....i guess you could also call it your "University of Manchester User ID".....your done....jus fill in the rest of the details to reset your password....they'll even provide you your username :biggrin:
punk4real
Happened to me too.....dont sweat....on the login page....click on the "Forgotten Password" link.....next up...they'll ask you for your Student UID Number....thats the number they write in your correspondence letters....i guess you could also call it your "University of Manchester User ID".....your done....jus fill in the rest of the details to reset your password....they'll even provide you your username :biggrin:

Do you mean ucas number?Sorry,im just quite shocked lol Or that number should be on a letter or something?
Reply 8
no....its NOT the ucas number.....it should be on the letters manchester uni sent you.....its a 7-digit number.....no hyphens....no alphabets
punk4real
no....its NOT the ucas number.....it should be on the letters manchester uni sent you.....its a 7-digit number.....no hyphens....no alphabets

Ahh,yes i found it! phew, thank you very much for help and saving my nerves lol :smile:
Reply 10
hell yea....been through that stage :tongue:....go get some sleep :smile:
punk4real
hell yea....been through that stage :tongue:....go get some sleep :smile:

Its almost 3 pm here,so i dont think i want any more sleep lol :wink:
Reply 12
She_Bittersweet
hey everyone,

Im actually in panic,since i received an email from Manchester called 'Offer for accommodation' but when i open it or follow the links they have posted i cant see which choice i got.I see this creating account option but i think ive filled that in,once applying for accommodation as it looks almos the same.Can anyone please help me? Email says i have to reply and make a payment in 7 days but i have no idea how and which accommodation i got!

Anyone?

SAME HERE... :smile:
i've forgotten my user and pass, but i followed the forgotten password thing :smile: it is not mandatory to enter your student id number, it is NOT marked with an asterisk.
i've got oak houseeeeeee:woo:
I got Whitworth Park !!! :woo: :woo: the one i wanted Yayyy
Reply 14
She_Bittersweet
I got Whitworth Park !!! :woo: :woo: the one i wanted Yayyy

congratulations, and probably see you around in sept :wink:
I want to go to Whitworth park. Although, some people on this forum say its crappy.
Sorry,if you see this question again,posted here,since i didnt get a reply

I got Whitworth Park,like today.Do i have to accept it now as im planning to pay deposit tomorrow,or accept and pay deposit tomorrow? As they mentioned doing everything in one go.

Latest

Trending

Trending