Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    While you're this skinny and trying to gain, stick to cheap calorie dense food. It doesn't matter too much right now worrying about a clean bulk. Drink lost of whole milk, burgers, pizza etc. You're going to get some fat but don't let it put you off. You will be getting lots of muscle too and getting hella-strong. The fat can easily be lost by tweaking your diet and carrying on with heavy training.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jrunicl)
    yh im skinny, but i trust a doctors opinion on whether im healthy or not over yours (not meant be offensive or anything). But im eating more anyway atm so its not an issue
    The doctors also tell chubby people their healthy. If your close to normal then theres no point telling you that your unhealthy as it just makes people obsess about it.

Eat more but eat as many whole foods as you can. That and get a decent gym program going, WS4SB if your doing sports or SS for just general strength

ReputationRep:
    I stopped training for a month or so due to exams/holidays/constantly being dragged away from any form of equipment known to man. i've become a fat podge recently. i love it xD gone back to exercise now though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipegg)
    The doctors also tell chubby people their healthy. If your close to normal then theres no point telling you that your unhealthy as it just makes people obsess about it.

Eat more but eat as many whole foods as you can. That and get a decent gym program going, WS4SB if your doing sports or SS for just general strength
    thnx for your advice

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.