Turn on thread page Beta

Any guys out there get pain in their lower abdomen when they apply mild pressure to their balls / 'tubes'?

(I'm talking about the tubes in the scrotum, I don't know what they're called)

ReputationRep:
    Not in the lower abdomen...

You might want to check it out with a doctor or with google.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I don't

yes, i had a fight and my mate had kicked in my balls. So i had the pain in lower abdomen and it reached a bit upper than the abdomen, but below stomach.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Any guys out there get pain in their lower abdomen when they apply mild pressure to their balls / 'tubes'?

(I'm talking about the tubes in the scrotum, I don't know what they're called)
    http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic119830.html

that may help.

ReputationRep:
    Perfectly natural my man, the nerve supply to the testicles is via the lesser splanchnic nerve (T10) thus pain is referred to the peri-umbilical region of the abdomen. In english, its the same nerve for your testicles and some of your abdomen so when your balls are hurt you sometimes feel it around your belly button. See i have learnt something from a year of anatomy!!

ReputationRep:
    yep, if you get hit in the balls, after a little while the pain goes up to your stomach. Girls think that we're exaggerating the pain but they're wrong

ReputationRep:
    +1 it hurts like a *****!

Only a hermephrodite [sp?] will ever truly know and be able to compare period + birth pains to that of being kicked in the balls!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.