Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok, this isn't a massive problem, but I've come to the conclusion that Student Finance England deliberately turn this application process into a very tedious, sadistic game. I thought I'd finished with their little hurdles here and there, but now I've got another one. They want me to sign and return this declaration form to the Student Loans Company in Glasgow to confirm I want to receive the finance they've offered me, and the postcode on the return envelope says G52 4XF, whereas the one on the declaration form says G52 4XJ..

a) which one is correct?
    b) does it matter?

Was it so much to ask for them to get this single letter correct?

ReputationRep:
    Dumbass. The building is obviously big enough that it spans over two (or more postcodes)...regardless of the postcode it will get there. The postcode will just signify different departments.

ReputationRep:
    Makes sense. I don't know how UK postcodes work though, but I guess I'm just a dumbass for just trying to be sure of where I was sending something rather important.

ReputationRep:
    I singed this and sent it back a few weeks ago yet i received another two this morning saying that they hadn't received it..

on one of the letters it says to return the form to 'the above address' which is somewhere in Darlington and on the other letter it says to return using the address provided which is the Glasgow one..hmm

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    How much money do you spend a week?The ultimate guide to tax!Guide to student bank accounts

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Quick link:

Unanswered money and finance threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.