Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Student Finance sent me a letter asking me to provide evidence of my income for the past 3 years.....so I sent them all my wage slips that I could find. Apprently this is not sufficient and they want p60's. The problem is I only have 2 p60's 2006-07 and 2007-08. Shall I just send those 2 off and say that I havent got anymore to provide them ( which they will probably reply saying sorry this is insufficient evidence) or what shall I do? This is so much hassel.:mad:


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.