Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

15 and i've never had a boyfriend. is that weird? i probably won't get one while i'm in school either (i have another year to go)...are there others like me?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get my first kiss until I was 15 and a half! Don't worry about it. My first proper boyfriend (after all the crappy only-lasting-2-weeks-boyfriends) was only recently (I'm 19). I know it can feel a bit **** being single while others are going out with people, but there's no rush, just enjoy it and see who comes along. If you're looking for someone to go out with, you'll never find them. These things just happen, you'll find a bf in your own time. And most people who have bf/gfs at 15 tend not to last so long either, it's just hype.

ReputationRep:
    15 really isn't that old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    15 and i've never had a boyfriend. is that weird? i probably won't get one while i'm in school either (i have another year to go)...are there others like me?
    Don't be so ******* stupid.

ReputationRep:
    How ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    Being 15 and single is fine, really it is...now if you were 25 and single, or even worse 35 and single, I'd be slightly worried

ReputationRep:
    Jesus these threads get old.

Yes, you're going to lead a miserable, vacuous life and die alone.

ReputationRep:
    These threads cannot all be serious. The vast majority of people have never had a proper relationship at 15.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

"I've only got around 45 years ahead of me, am I screwed?"

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the shelf best get comfy, you're gonna be here a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    Don't be so ******* stupid.
    Ditto'd

ReputationRep:
    Its weird where i come from but not weird on tsr. Most people my age have had at least one girlfriend and some....a lot more. that's why i never get these threads as i see people ugly as in with girlfriends, i see shy people with girlfriends and loads of other people you wouldn't expect with girlfriends.

I guess its do with which people you hang out with and social life really. meh. i don't know. i wish you luck OP. The only bad thing about starting when you're older is lack of experience in the field so you don't know how to separate the ***** from the nice people.

ReputationRep:
    ZOMG you are so weird, seriously girl you are sooooo late.

ReputationRep:
    I was 17 =]

ReputationRep:
    not at all. i had my first kiss at 15

ReputationRep:
    Why are you anon? I'm 15 and have never had a boyfriend, but I'm not ashamed. I don't see the point in petty relationships that don't last anyhow. OP, wait until uni. That will be fun. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    No, its not weird. I didn't get my first boyfriend til I was nearly 18.

ReputationRep:
    for the love of god :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    you're 15. you haven't even started your life properly yet. stop worrying. it will come in time.

ReputationRep:
    18 and twice divorced.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.