Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was 17 when I had mine :o:

ReputationRep:
    ....omg start renting the Bridget Jones movies NOW.

Just kidding. Remember that you're only 15 and that you're still a kid, sure very few kids go through relationships at 16 but you know what they say: Good things come to those who wait. And I know its probably the last thing you wanna hear right now but its true. I'm 18 and still single and it doesn't bother me one iota, in fact when I was 15 I was just so happy to act immature and spend days hanging out with friends and just laughing and joking around all the time...sure there was this guy I had my eye on but it was all good fun. Give it a while, you'll be pleasantly surprised. And anyway the law of averages shows that at some point in everyones life time there will be a love interest or whatever...I mean have you ever heard of an old man/woman who's still a virgin at age 75 awaiting their first date?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    15 and i've never had a boyfriend. is that weird? i probably won't get one while i'm in school either (i have another year to go)...are there others like me?
    **** sake how many more of these threads do we have to have. Ok your 15. YOUR NOT GOING TO BE A VIRGIN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, YOU DONT HAVE SWINE FLU AND YOU WONT BE SINGLE FOR EVER.

Jesus H Christ that felt good.

ReputationRep:
    15 - you've become ancient
    Your going to have a lonely life and never meet anyone for eternity to come :yes:

ReputationRep:
    15 and i've never had a boyfriend. is that weird? i probably won't get one while i'm in school either (i have another year to go)...are there others like me?
    Are you for real? You're a 15 year old girl (I'm assuming).

No Flipping way! 12,13,14 having a partner. . . is a bit too young if u ask me, i met my gf when i was 16 and felt i was mature enough then to do someit seriousbut 15 there is no rush if you only have one bf and stay with him for the rest of your life meeting him at 21? it wouldnt matter! if anything you wud av no histiry and have it easy!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.