Turn on thread page Beta

Just got back from the hairdressers... watch

ReputationRep:
    and they haven't done what I wanted

Basically my hair had gone a bit too blonde due to getting blonde highlights a couple of times in a row, so I said I would like some brown put in so they put brown in but they also put bleach blonde and a golden colour blonde.

It pretty much looks the same as before I went in just a bit neater and with a more variety of colours.

Is there anything I can do to tone down the blonde????
    I'm going on holiday tomorrow and I really didn't want to go with my hair like this.

Also my brother just told me he didn't like it

Any help is much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Paint it

ReputationRep:
    Why didn't you TELL them at the time that you weren't happy?

ReputationRep:
    If you're going on holiday somewhere sunny, the sun will bleach your hair regardless, because of the dye in your hair making it more suceptable to its rays. So if i were you, just leave it, stop dying it!

ReputationRep:
    go back and tell them.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You could try putting a dark blonde or light brown semi-permanant in it, I tried that and it really well- you just have to keep an eye on it and wash it out when you can see that it's done, rather then waiting the suggested time.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.