Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    so, as i have seen, today have been allocated MANY accommodation offers.
    i've got my first, oak house, anyone else , especially freshers ?
    so happy :woo:

ReputationRep:
    the majority of people wont know what accommodation there in until after results day in august.

but hopefully ill be there in september

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Est.1989)
    the majority of people wont know what accommodation there in until after results day in august.

but hopefully ill be there in september
    yea..i forgot that A level results are published in late august.
    buy, anyway, on TSR there are plenty of EU/international students who probably have their offers already.

ReputationRep:
    So do i have to log into anythin to check accommodation result or they will email me ?
    P.S International Unconditional Post Grad . :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I got my email today.

Oak House, Holly Court, Flat 22.. I think

ReputationRep:
    UK Home Student - uncon

im in oak house, maple court flat 21 i think

ReputationRep:
    Same as

I'm in Sycamore Court, Flat 38

ReputationRep:
    i'm in beech court , is it close to maple court ? my classmate is in maple court, they didn't put us together in a flat
    i noticed that beech court and maple court have the same postal code, so they must be close :-s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nick90)
    i'm in beech court , is it close to maple court ? my classmate is in maple court, they didn't put us together in a flat
    i noticed that beech court and maple court have the same postal code, so they must be close :-s
    gutted, i dnt know anyone whos in maple, what flat is your friend in?

what flat are u in in beech, loads of people are in beech on and the oakhouse facebook group

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dom321)
    gutted, i dnt know anyone whos in maple, what flat is your friend in?

what flat are u in in beech, loads of people are in beech on and the oakhouse facebook group
    well i'll ask her, but what is the flat number? which part of the room number? for instance?,the part after "BE" ?
    later edit: can you , please, post a link to that group? i don't have a facebook account, only a hi5 one, but i'll create one now thx

ReputationRep:
    how big do you think oak house is?! you can walk from one end of oak house to the other in about three minutes. beech court is about a minute's walk from maple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    how big do you think oak house is?! you can walk from one end of oak house to the other in about three minutes. beech court is about a minute's walk from maple.
    next year I'm literally going to be living your life. english lit at manchester, oak house, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missygeorgia)
    next year I'm literally going to be living your life. english lit at manchester, oak house, right?
    right! what thoroughly excellent life choices.

do you know which court you're living in yet?/got yer reading list? how exciting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    right! what thoroughly excellent life choices.

do you know which court you're living in yet?/got yer reading list? how exciting!
    very exciting! it was a toss up between york and manchester but I think I definitely chose right. I'm in holly court I think, and am reading-listless as of yet. I'll keep an eye out for you next year :]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missygeorgia)
    very exciting! it was a toss up between york and manchester but I think I definitely chose right. I'm in holly court I think, and am reading-listless as of yet. I'll keep an eye out for you next year :]
    holly court is well positioned for access to the back gate (lovingly known as the 'rape gate') and thus, sainsbury's and subway (y). here's hoping they tweak the reading list for 'mapping the medieval' after we all complained about it.

yes, do! I will definitely be coming back to oaky h to have a nose around the new owners of my old flat. if you have any q's about english lit or oak house, I'm happy to try and answer!

ReputationRep:
    well i'll ask her, but what is the flat number? which part of the room number? for instance?,the part after "BE" ?
    later edit: can you , please, post a link to that group? i don't have a facebook account, only a hi5 one, but i'll create one now thx
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/g...d=103101554888

thats the facebook group

and say is like BE.2.23.133 that means beech court, floor 2, flat 23, room 133

ReputationRep:
    I got mine the other day. I'm incredibly excited. Sycamore court, flat seven, room fifty... I think.

I applied to Oak House, but no accomodation offer... should I be worried? I only applied like 2 weeks ago though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daisuke)
    I applied to Oak House, but no accomodation offer... should I be worried? I only applied like 2 weeks ago though.

do you have your results?

bare in mind that most of us who have offers applied much earlier in the year with unconditional offers i applied in april with my unconditional offer.

(Original post by dom321)
    do you have your results?

bare in mind that most of us who have offers applied much earlier in the year with unconditional offers i applied in april with my unconditional offer.
    Oh... goodie, I have conditional offer.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 23, 2010

University open days

1. University of Manchester
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.