Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    just got here last night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nick90)
    just got here last night
    You come out to revs with us?

ha that was such jokes. I ended up staying in deansgate and making the hungover trek this morning. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    You come out to revs with us?

ha that was such jokes. I ended up staying in deansgate and making the hungover trek this morning. :o:
    Anyone else turned up to our flat yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by N!ck)
    Anyone else turned up to our flat yet?
    yeah, one guy. Lawyer dude. He's aite. Get ur ass here, cause it's annoying having to bring other peeps down to the flat!

Oh and tomorow bring money, we are going to pure's foam party.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, will do. I don't really like foam partys though . Pointless getting soaking wet and uncomfortable. Have been to Pures's foam party before. It's ok. I'll be there tomorrow hopefully .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by N!ck)
    Ok, will do. I don't really like foam partys though . Pointless getting soaking wet and uncomfortable. Have been to Pures's foam party before. It's ok. I'll be there tomorrow hopefully .
    heh, everyones coming down tomorrow. Gonna be carnage. Don't forget to stock up on booze when u come. no way we are paying for drinks in there!

ReputationRep:
    Everyone get down here and come and knock on flat 50's door.. we're cool haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe4wolves)
    Everyone get down here and come and knock on flat 50's door.. we're cool haha
    ok

ReputationRep:
    Quick announcement.

VOTE FOR ME

General Secretary

Jason Osunkoya

That is all

ReputationRep:
    molop

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.