Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daisuke)
    Oh... goodie, I have conditional offer.
    well youwont get an accommodation offer untill your offer become unconditional so there is nothing to worry about

ReputationRep:
    I got my email

CH.1.43.327

ReputationRep:
    i'm in flat 51 at beech court, floor 2 :d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lillymac)
    I got my email

CH.1.43.327
    Yay someone else in Chestnut. Im in flat 28.

ReputationRep:
    Maple court, flat 12!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard.)
    Maple court, flat 12!
    wayy some1 else in maple =]

ReputationRep:
    Maple Flat 1. Though I'm a second year (don't ask why I've ended up in halls again...) and I lived in Maple last year too - tis the best block guys I've got to say, right next to Squirrels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugarplumragdoll)
    Maple Flat 1. Though I'm a second year (don't ask why I've ended up in halls again...) and I lived in Maple last year too - tis the best block guys I've got to say, right next to Squirrels
    You weren't in flat 1 last year, were you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    You weren't in flat 1 last year, were you?
    No, though I know quite a few people who were? I was in 7 (bad times)

ReputationRep:
    quick question

How much is the accommodation deposit for oak house?

thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Oak house is my first choice.. hopefully will get it! Doing Pharmacology btw

ReputationRep:
    ah nice other people for oakhouse , do any of u no if it is a quiet or lively place? is it somewhat like fallowfield or is it like completely dull?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elninoel)
    ah nice other people for oakhouse , do any of u no if it is a quiet or lively place? is it somewhat like fallowfield or is it like completely dull?
    According to some current students there, its one of the liveliest places in fallowfield.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Est.1989)
    quick question

How much is the accommodation deposit for oak house?

thanks in advance
    200 pounds

ReputationRep:
    holly court, flat 10, floor 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elninoel)

from what i heard its just a giant raveing deathmatch owens park Vs oak house

one of my friends just graduated from manchester and he was in oak house 1st year he said it goes off in oak house!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dom321)
    from what i heard its just a giant raveing deathmatch owens park Vs oak house

one of my friends just graduated from manchester and he was in oak house 1st year he said it goes off in oak house!!!!!
    It does, it's not a quiet place to live. I don't think that there is anywhere noisier than bloody oak house. If you're not being woken up by ambulances, police cars, Buses, Road sweepers belting up and down Wilmslow Road in the middle of the night, then you get woken up by flat parties, drunk people (lots), screaming girls (rape gate), and just general mayhem. It's nuts. Great fun though, I could probably only live there for first year. Tower Challenge is always a possibility too.

ReputationRep:
    so can anyone do the tower challenge?

ReputationRep:
    my flatmate tried to do it, and ended up vomiting all over OP courtyard.

it's amazingly stupid, don't do it!

ReputationRep:
    all i heard was ' it's amazingly stupid, DO IT'

whats the challange, i've heard sambuca is involved

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.