Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ok now i need to know. tower challenge...

ReputationRep:
    you have to take a bottle of some sort of hard liquor to the top of the OP tower, and then you go down the stairs taking a shot on every floor (it's eighteen floors). If you haven't finished the bottle by the time you get to the ground floor, you have to finish it in the courtyard.

It's the stupidest thing ever, and results in vomming. I prefer the Gaffs challenge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    you have to take a bottle of some sort of hard liquor to the top of the OP tower, and then you go down the stairs taking a shot on every floor (it's eighteen floors). If you haven't finished the bottle by the time you get to the ground floor, you have to finish it in the courtyard.

It's the stupidest thing ever, and results in vomming. I prefer the Gaffs challenge
    yeah im not gonna bother with that one. cant handle 35%+ spirits. would not be a pretty sight

gaffs challenge..... c'mon you gotta explain these things and not leave me guessing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean87)
    gaffs challenge..... c'mon you gotta explain these things and not leave me guessing!
    Gaffs is a shop in Fallowfield, it is the greatest shop in Manchester, by far. I can't comprehend how I lived before it. It's a corner shop, but to call it just that is to belittle it. It's amazing, it will become a huge part of your life if you live in Fallowfield.

The Gaffs Challenge is, basically, when an advert break comes onto the TV - you have to run to Gaffs and buy something, and get back before the ad break finishes. If you don't get back before the ad break, you have to share whatever you've bought with your fellow TV-watcher. if you do, you eat/whatever it on your own and revel in your victory.

It doesn't sound that fun when I write it down...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    Gaffs is a shop in Fallowfield, it is the greatest shop in Manchester, by far. I can't comprehend how I lived before it. It's a corner shop, but to call it just that is to belittle it. It's amazing, it will become a huge part of your life if you live in Fallowfield.

The Gaffs Challenge is, basically, when an advert break comes onto the TV - you have to run to Gaffs and buy something, and get back before the ad break finishes. If you don't get back before the ad break, you have to share whatever you've bought with your fellow TV-watcher. if you do, you eat/whatever it on your own and revel in your victory.

It doesn't sound that fun when I write it down...
    i love games like that. sounds ******* awesome. im a massive child.

i like football in the house, wrestling with mates and dutch hand grenades so sounds like i'll be right at home

ReputationRep:
    wow, i too love indoor sports specially cricket
    any more challenges?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean87)
    i love games like that. sounds ******* awesome. im a massive child.

i like football in the house, wrestling with mates and dutch hand grenades so sounds like i'll be right at home
    we did lots of kiddy things in the flat, some of the funnest nights I've had were nights in with my flatmates, covering people's stuff with tinfoil or making things out of people's bedding. One night, for some reason, my flatmate decided to make a model of a giant cigarette in our living room (he was giving up, I think) and we sent another flatmate out to get copies of the student paper to stuff it with - he returned with thirty hospital blankets that he stole from Carill House. Haha, he acted like it was the most normal thing in the world when he walked in with a stack of them, and got all grumpy when we were laughing at him. Good times.

I'm not really down with football in the house or er, wrestling and anything fart-related makes me feel sick, but, y'know, whatever floats your boat. I know some people who had a paddling pool in their flat over summer, that was fun. The people in my flat before us put a massive scooby-doo paddling pool in our kitchen, that they nicked from the people in the flat below them.

ReputationRep:
    the friendly side of theft. i like it alot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Est.1989)
    wow, i too love indoor sports specially cricket
    any more challenges?
    no idea, there's all sorts of awful induction things that people in sports clubs do. other than that, I can't think of any!

I suppose there's the constant challenge of thinking of things to do with people's stuff when they go away for the weekend. It got slightly ridiculous in my flat.

theft can be enjoyable - especially trolley related theft. for some reason, the idea of stealing trolleys from sainsbury's becomes really tempting once you've had a few drinks. apparently the flat tutor was called to sort out the scooby doo paddling pool theft, to be honest, I'd be quite annoyed if someone nicked my paddling pool to put in their kitchen, it's quite a mean thing to do.

ReputationRep:
    oak house was a fine choice :d
    pretty intense the tower challenge, i've seen a video on youtube, didn't end up so good )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    I'd be retching somewhere around the 15th floor i think haha.. I'm not particularly 'hardcore' when it comes to drinking games or challenges.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe4wolves)
    I'd be retching somewhere around the 15th floor i think haha.. I'm not particularly 'hardcore' when it comes to drinking games or challenges.
    I've never done it, and I never ever would. Drinking games, on the other hand..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)

if tequila is allowed i could do it 100% sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nick90)
    18 shots of tequila? :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nick90)
    Eurgh! Tequila is the worst!
    I could get about halfway with Sambuca or Jagermeister i reckon; but i'd give up and cry after three floors with Whiskey, Vodka or Tequila. :o:

ReputationRep:
    well i really don't like sambuca or jagermeister, so tequila for me.
    i'm not even considering doing it, but i'm sure i could

ReputationRep:
    it depends how fast u run down the stairs i guess, but obviosuly ull be wated after 5 sets.

i really want to do it because it sound impossible. i imagine i would pass out and stumble down the 10 flights of stairs

ReputationRep:
    I would love to film someone trying to do this challenge. There is no way I would be able to cope after about 6 shots. I'd probably fall down the stairs.

ReputationRep:
    i recon i cud get to 11 or 12 then i might struggle i guess it depends what in doing though, what your wanna do it subsitute a bottle of vodka for water then everyone just thinks youve done it!!!! LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xSplashx)
    I would love to film someone trying to do this challenge. There is no way I would be able to cope after about 6 shots. I'd probably fall down the stairs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4htL0Z8sn4o

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.