Holly Court flat 19 anyone??

ReputationRep:
    Ive got MA.3.21.151

does that mean im on the 3rd floor in Maple court??? rather confused lol

ReputationRep:
    Beech Court Flat 42!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    hi guys

just looked at my accomodation offer and im in room SY.G.27.178. anybody know what court this is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LdnShmoo)
    Beech Court Flat 42!! :woo:
    You're 5 flats away from me :top:

ReputationRep:
    Flat 3, sycamore court, oak house

Yeeeah parrtttyyy

Does anyone have any more information on sycamore court? It's probably the bad one :P And what's with the crazy numbering system, what floor/room will I be in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benjf1)
    hi guys

just looked at my accomodation offer and im in room SY.G.27.178. anybody know what court this is?
    Sycamore Court I think, with me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mutinta)
    Your Room Number is: SY.2.06.042
    Your Hall is: Oak House
    I think we're on the same floor?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HexagonalBolts)
    Your Room Number is: SY.2.03.017
    Your Hall is: Oak House

Yeeeah parrtttyyy

Does anyone have any more information on sycamore court? It's probably the bad one :P And what's with the crazy numbering system, what floor/room will I be in?
    I believe that means you're on the 2nd floor of flat 3 :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jporter1)
    You're 5 flats away from me :top:

wahay! soooooooo excited :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Est.1989)
    Chestnut Flat 32
    im in flat 31, we're nearly neighbours

ReputationRep:
    Chesnut Flat 41 =)

What does BE stand for? Anyone know :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daisuke)
    What does BE stand for? Anyone know :P
    It's Beech Court.

ReputationRep:
    I believe that means you're on the 2nd floor of flat 3 :p:
    haha, but then what's the 17??

also, looking at your profile, reading festival this year?? I'm going, I live there

ReputationRep:
    haha, but then what's the 17??

also, looking at your profile, reading festival this year?? I'm going, I live there
    room 17! i dont know why they write it in such a confusing way, why can't they just spell it out! hehehe:p:

yesss im going, i can't wait! 3rd year running where you planning on camping? im very jealous of you people who can just nip home for a shower!

ReputationRep:
    room 17! i dont know why they write it in such a confusing way, why can't they just spell it out! hehehe:p:

yesss im going, i can't wait! 3rd year running where you planning on camping? im very jealous of you people who can just nip home for a shower!
    but I thought they were flats of 8? This is just silly :P

probably yellow but perhaps green They made yellow smaller this year and loads of people try to cram in there, so I reckon it'll be packed out, I got an early ticket thoughh

haha i go back on saturday for a shower and i'm back by 12 for the bands :cool:

ReputationRep:
    but I thought they were flats of 8? This is just silly :P

probably yellow but perhaps green They made yellow smaller this year and loads of people try to cram in there, so I reckon it'll be packed out, I got an early ticket thoughh

haha i go back on saturday for a shower and i'm back by 12 for the bands :cool:
    yeah they are, but the numbers sort of continue throughout the building i think, not in each flat. like im on the 1st floor, but my room number is 288! this is defiantly something to put in the 'could do better' box for manc...

ah green, i camped there my first year! yellow always scares me a little bit cause you get thousands of people trampling through there after the last band, and i always manage to end up on the path so that'd be bad times for me! not this year though, i also have early entry :cool:

excellent shower plan, fancy letting me use your shower aswell?!:p: we usually go find a swimming pool and blackmail them into letting us use their showers!

(Original post by OhNO!)
    It's Beech Court.
    It a nice place? :X

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.