Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daisuke)
    It a nice place? :X
    It doesn't make any difference which court you live in, really.

ReputationRep:
    I have my offer for Oak House

Beech Court, flat 50, room 348.

Anyone living near me?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Romystarr)
    im in flat 31, we're nearly neighbours
    sweet, what day you thinking of moving in?

I'm a bit of an eager beaver and want to move in on the 17th but my mom can't get time off work, so it'll probably be Saturday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    It doesn't make any difference which court you live in, really.
    is chestnut the smallest court?
    An idea if the rooms are smaller because of the sink?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe4wolves)

Anyone living near me?!
    I'm 3 flats away :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jporter1)
    Nice one.. It says we can move in on the 19th and Freshers week starts 21st, so do we move in on the 19th or... Do you know? Does anyone know?

ReputationRep:
    Nice one.. It says we can move in on the 19th and Freshers week starts 21st, so do we move in on the 19th or... Do you know? Does anyone know?
    I thought everyone could start moving in on the 17th :confused: I thought the moving dates where from the 17th - 20th :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Est.1989)
    No, Holly's the smallest court. The courts aren't really separate though, so it doesn't really make a different. The rooms are bigger because of the sink in Chestnut, but the living room/kitchen area is quite a bit smaller.

ReputationRep:
    I thought everyone could start moving in on the 17th :confused: I thought the moving dates where from the 17th - 20th :confused:
    Maybe i read wrong :o: ..
    My bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Est.1989)
    I think I read that the lounge/kitchen bit is smaller

ReputationRep:
    Maybe i read wrong :o: ..
    My bad.
    I can move in from the 17th as well

Anyone else going on the 17th? It'll be a bit weird if i'm the first one there and hardly anyone else is around!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HexagonalBolts)
    I can move in from the 17th as well

Anyone else going on the 17th? It'll be a bit weird if i'm the first one there and hardly anyone else is around!
    I am, I want to move out asap lol :p: it'll give me time to settle down.. I'm sure loads will be there on the 17th, after all, everybody can't wait to start

9 flats away here :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daisuke)
    9 flats away here :P
    :five:

ReputationRep:

Anyone living near me?!
    im flat 42

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HexagonalBolts)
    I think we're on the same floor?
    Yeah I think you're 3 flats away from me. Though the room numbers are so confusing

I really want to move in on the 17th but my mum can't get the day off work. But at least it sounds like a lot of people are moving in on the 19th. I'd hate to move in and find out that everyone else moved in two days before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LdnShmoo)
    im flat 42
    .. I still have to pay for my room yet and confirm, but we're pretty much neighbours.. Not next door neighbours, but neighbours :o: .

ReputationRep:
    .. I still have to pay for my room yet and confirm, but we're pretty much neighbours.. Not next door neighbours, but neighbours :o: .
    yeah i havn't confirmed mine yet either, the mothers being slow with handing over her credit card! but still yay neighbours :p: when're you moving in?

ReputationRep:
    beech court.... floor 2.... flat 36.. any1 else joining me? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LdnShmoo)
    yeah i havn't confirmed mine yet either, the mothers being slow with handing over her credit card! but still yay neighbours :p: when're you moving in?
    My parents have just gone off for a week so i have to raid my savings for the deposit or i'll lose the place. I think they knew what they were doing!

Urrm, i don't really know yet. Probably the 19th as i don't want to move in too early and be on my own for days. I wish they would tell us what to do!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.