Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey people,

I know this is probbably stupid, but I asked at the station near my house and they didn't know...

If I buy a 1 year/season point to point travelcard (eg. Wimbledon-E.Croydon) as a child with the relavent ID Etc. but I stop becoming a child in the eyes of the train companies as I will be able to get a child fare, (but will get a 16+ oystercard about 3 months into the child fare, which stops me bieng a child.) when I buy it, would I still be able to use it if I can prove I got it as a child, or do I have to get an adult fare which is muchos expensive....

Thx for all your help....

ReputationRep:
    You can't buy a season card which lasts longer than your current oyster card.

Just get a monthly ones, and then the 16+ after.

Anyway, Wimbledon to East Croydon won't cost you anything! Just get the tram. Trams and buses are free on the 16+

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.