Straight Away
    28.25%
    When I was forced to
    26.02%
    Never
    45.72%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman)
    what are you talking about, Iran supports Hezbollah which isn't a terrorist organisation, and the democratically elected government of Gaza.

Just because they're against the west and the west considers them to be terrorists does not mean that Iran will give in to terrorist demands.

If that is the case America is a terrorist organisation too.
    I agree with you. That's why I said "at a stretch". I actually do not think that a terrorist group can take over any state.

ReputationRep:
    You sound like an Ignorant chav. I think you would care if i move, the taxes we pay covers your doll money.

My parents didn't leave Iran, they came because of their work, not that it is any of your business.

Just because you, a white person, is an ignorant Islamophobe, don't classify every white person as the same. France doesn't have laws against Muslims, they have laws against all religions in public places such as schools.

Switzeland has more Muslims per capita than the UK.

America has a Muslim President besides there are 50 states, i would go and live in Tehrangeles.
    1) With my better standard of English I don't really see how I can 'sound like a chav', what does a chav sound like anyway? I think you're an unintelligible person who needs to accept that they won't win this argument.

2) Unlike you I don't have toys, I have electrical goods purchased with my own money, not my families, unlike you.

3) 1 family not paying tax will hardly make a difference, someone would replace you in a couple of minutes.

4) I haven't once insulted Islam, so how can I be an Islamophobe? Especially seen as I go to school where 75%+ of the people in the school are Muslim.

5) France has laws in the pipe-line to stop women covering up. Last time I checked that was a law against Islam because they're the only people who cover up.

6) Who is 'we' I doubt you pay taxes, your family might do but I doubt you do.

7) You obviously have a dislike for England so move out if you don't like it.

8) America having a Muslim president and yet he allows the war on Muslims to contain, what does this say about him?

ReputationRep:
    Do you know what Nato is? Do you know about the Iraq war? Evidently not.

If you are a member of Nato, then you HAVE to join the war if another Nato member is attacked.

In 2001 when America was attacked, Nato had to go to Afghanistan.

In 2003, the coalition of the willing invaded Iraq, not Nato.

Now tell me, who is the idiot here?
    Still you. It's NATO( North Atlantic Treaty Organisation) not Nato. Come back when you can get the basics right. If a country doesn't want to go to war then they can't be forced to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatrollingstone)
    You also talk (and look like) an 8 year old ignorant chav with absolutely no clue. No shoo on, little boy
    How the hell do I look like a chav? You are obviously to retarded to know what a chav is. If I was 8 and had the predicted GCSE grades that I have then I would be a child genius.

Least I'm not ashamed of how I look, I can guarantee that you're not lightning. Let me guess your camera broke, wouldn't surprise me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    1) With my better standard of English I don't really see how I can 'sound like a chav', what does a chav sound like anyway? I think you're an unintelligible person who needs to accept that they won't win this argument.

2) Unlike you I don't have toys, I have electrical goods purchased with my own money, not my families, unlike you.

3) 1 family not paying tax will hardly make a difference, someone would replace you in a couple of minutes.

4) I haven't once insulted Islam, so how can I be an Islamophobe? Especially seen as I go to school where 75%+ of the people in the school are Muslim.

5) France has laws in the pipe-line to stop women covering up. Last time I checked that was a law against Islam because they're the only people who cover up.

6) Who is 'we' I doubt you pay taxes, your family might do but I doubt you do.

7) You obviously have a dislike for England so move out if you don't like it.

8) America having a Muslim president and yet he allows the war on Muslims to contain, what does this say about him?
    What is our argument? It is that you're saying America will not win unless the UK helps them. That is a joke. BTW i do work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooster523)
    lets not over step the border here. Ok he isn't right but could a chav really create a post that long with no grammar errors? I highly doubt it. :p:
    Finally, someone who knows what words actually mean.

I'm not going to be right 100% of the time but if WWIII did kick off then you can hardly force a nation into fighting. Based on the circumstances, there would be changes made to accommodate for what has happened, or at least I think they would make changes.

ReputationRep:
    this is completely stupid even hypothetically as nuclear weapons would ensure that thee would be extremely little combat.

Anyway, i would probably go and live in Spain or a Scandinavian country and not die.

ReputationRep:
    Still you. It's NATO( North Atlantic Treaty Organisation) not Nato. Come back when you can get the basics right. If a country doesn't want to go to war then they can't be forced to.

You're the one that cannot get the basics right.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Straight away if I could, but I have like 10 medical reasons why I'm barred from being in the military so I'd probably end up in some part of the military civil service, which would be preferable I guess. The West fighting the Islamic world in a full scale war wouldn't last very long anyway. Even without nuclear weapons our air force would tear them to shreds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haksa)
    For all this to come to pass, terrorist-minded folk would have to take over large tracts of the Muslim world. To my knowledge, only Iran can be deemed as a "rogue" state which may kowtow to terrorist demands. And that too, at a stretch. Most Muslim states don't really have a large presence of terrorists in their midsts - just the odd guerilla group with political grievances. Assuming this "spate" of attacks were to occur, they would probably be condemned by the vast majority of Muslim states, as has been the case in previous attacks.

Also, the Muslim world is divided by racial, ethnic and even religious differences. The plausibility of a scenario where the Muslim world - from Mali to Indonesia - unites as one, is extremely unlikely.

And finally, you seem to have ignored China in your hypothetical scenario? Surely they would play a major role in any future world war?

-----

And now to your question: Ire Espana!

Yh, this is all based on circumstance, I don't ever expect it to happen this way and if it did then it would take many decades. This was meant to be a bit of fun with a 'who would join' and 'who wouldn't'. Unfortunately, some people have taken it way too seriously and are actually bringing in real world things that have no importance to the decision.

China, I don't think they would risk it. They wouldn't be under threat and the only way I could see them joining would be if North Korea attacked or threatned them. This would be silly on North Korea's part and I just can't see them doing that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozmas12)
    mainly because i would hate to have sharia law take over, be so ****.

Why are all those other countries neutral, most of them are in NATO, makes no sense
    This isn't meant to be real world. It is just an imagination based exercise. Also based on previous wars I made the list, i.e. WWI and WWII. I know that since then many treaties have been signed etc and the UN and NATO have formed.

I just don't think they would join, and I doubt that they could be forced to join in.

ReputationRep:
    What is our argument? It is that you're saying America will not win unless the UK helps them. That is a joke. BTW i do work.
    I didn't mention America not winning without the UK. I don't even know why you mentioned it.

You work, okay, did you work when you were 16 and still in full-time education?

ReputationRep:
    You're the one that cannot get the basics right.:rolleyes:
    And yet I still got that one whilst you failed to. What does that say about you if I can't get the basics right and I still got it right whilst you didn't? I believe it says you're inept.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=inept

ReputationRep:
    How the hell do I look like a chav? You are obviously to retarded to know what a chav is. If I was 8 and had the predicted GCSE grades that I have then I would be a child genius.

Least I'm not ashamed of how I look, I can guarantee that you're not lightning. Let me guess your camera broke, wouldn't surprise me.
    I made that assumption from a. the great degree of ignorance you have displayed in this thread and b. your profile pic

Oh, sorry to burst your bubble dear boy, but GCSE's don't mean anything.

ReputationRep:
    Would you join the army voluntarily or would you wait for conscription or not at all.

I personally would join straight away, I know the consequences because I've studied WWI and WWII and seen loads of documentaries on them and also urban warfare. I would feel that it was my duty to and I would die to protect my country.

What about you?

Okay, imagine they signed a bill saying no nuclear weapons are to be used. Normal rockets can be used but nuclear is a no-no. Now decide.

The sides would be Western World vs Islamic States + North Korea

Western World = USA, UK, France, Belgium, Poland, Australia, Canada, Israel, Russia etc

Neutral Countries = Spain, Portugal, Switerzland, Denmark, Norway, Ireland, Sweden, Finland, Andorra, Luxembourg etc from Europe. I think you get the idea.

The Islam World has declared a Jihad or 'Holy War' after a recent spat of terrorist attacks.

THIS IS ALL HYPOTHETICAL
    i cringe when people say id die to protect my country.. this isnt bloody braveheart its the 21st century ure just a guy living in a piece of and what the hell would ure country care if u died. ure just another figure for the opposing political party to shout about at question time. they couldnt give two shiney ****** about you so why do you care. and what is this "country" you talk about? i wasnt aware a piece of the earth was conscious.

ReputationRep:
    what a ridiculous hypothetical question

ReputationRep:
    I made that assumption from a. the great degree of ignorance you have displayed in this thread and b. your profile pic

Oh, sorry to burst your bubble dear boy, but GCSE's don't mean anything.
    Ignorance even though you ignored my OP, that makes a lot of sense and b) my profile picture. Okay I don't see any cap, any fake burberry, anything fake at all, no jewellery. A hoody doesn't = Chav, seen as around 85% of the youth in London probably own a hoody. It's just a jumper with a hood, saves on needing a coat. So that argument is busted as well.

Do you think that I don't know that? GCSE's will allow me to continue into 6th form and then to Uni. So although in the long term they don't mean squat, in the next few weeks they mean a lot as to whether I'll be allowed to take what I want for A level.

ReputationRep:
    Ignorance even though you ignored my OP, that makes a lot of sense and b) my profile picture. Okay I don't see any cap, any fake burberry, anything fake at all, no jewellery. A hoody doesn't = Chav, seen as around 85% of the youth in London probably own a hoody. It's just a jumper with a hood, saves on needing a coat. So that argument is busted as well.

Do you think that I don't know that? GCSE's will allow me to continue into 6th form and then to Uni. So although in the long term they don't mean squat, in the next few weeks they mean a lot as to whether I'll be allowed to take what I want for A level.
    I didn't ignore your OP, I provided a response with what I thought already.

I don't want to elaborate on why I think you're an ignorant chav because I can't be bothered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YerMah)
    i cringe when people say id die to protect my country.. this isnt bloody braveheart its the 21st century ure just a guy living in a piece of and what the hell would ure country care if u died. ure just another figure for the opposing political party to shout about at question time. they couldnt give two shiney ****** about you so why do you care. and what is this "country" you talk about? i wasnt aware a piece of the earth was conscious.
    A country is a place or origin and to the indigenous people of a piece of land it means a lot. Just because you don't have much history on this Island doesn't mean you should critise people who care for it.

Please go back to school and learn English because I can't understand half of what you are spouting. I would fight for myself, not for the political party in charge. If you're not man enough to fight for the place that you live then you're not a man at all.

Unlike you, people do still have honour and this is why people would fight for this country. Death is always going to get us so why does it matter if it's today or 70 years time? It will always catch up to us in the end. You may as well fight when you are young enough to, rather than pussying out.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't ignore your OP, I provided a response with what I thought already.

I don't want to elaborate on why I think you're an ignorant chav because I can't be bothered.
    I couldn't give a flying **** if you thought I'm ignorant because I don't know you and I don't want to know you.

You judge people before you even know them, what sort of person does this make you?

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you (Matthew 7:12).”

Remember this quote and try to live your life without the need to feel superior or put other people down just because they disagree with what you say and have independent thoughts.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.