28.25%
    When I was forced to
    26.02%
    Never
    45.72%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman)
    wtf has it done for me?
    Do you or do you not live in England? Yes, so it has given you a home, free health-care. I'd imagine an education, a job. So it's basically done everything for you. Unless of course you don't have a job or an education.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    OP Why'd you add North korea to help the Islamic states
    Forgive me if i missed the Obvious or something.
    They're a rogue state and I'd presume that they'd help countries such as Iran and Saudi Arabia.

ReputationRep:
    i'd never join as i wouldn't want to kill other humans or contribute to the killing of other humans

ReputationRep:
    LOL

Funniest thing i've read all day.
    Okay, you believe that. If ever a war between Britain and Iran broke out they'd be no point because Iran would be wiped off the map so quickly and just called Israel #2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kw2012)
    i'd never join as i wouldn't want to kill other humans or contribute to the killing of other humans
    Even if it meant protecting what you believe in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CombineHarvester)
    Yes but still spent $1 trillion and have an army totalling 200k (including NATO and domestic forces) fighting the Taliban but to no avail.
    Drop in the ocean. The US can call on millions of soldiers, so can China. Russia and Europe. Heck Israel alone can call on about 2 million soldiers. That $1 trillion is proabably more than all the defence budgets of everything single Muslim country put together.

(Original post by CombineHarvester)
    The OP said the Islamic World has declared Jihad, meaning they are under threat and therefore Muslims would be required to fight to protect Islamic soil. This makes the situation entirely different to a normal war as a religious duty is put to Muslims globally.

As I previously stated, the OP did say "The Islam World has declared a Jihad or 'Holy War' after a recent spat of terrorist attacks."
    OP changed his OP.

Who would declare this "Jihad"? The Islamic World isn't one entity, the majority of Muslim states are Western client states who rather declare war on their own population than the West.

ReputationRep:
    I'd hide out somewhere in Germany, that sounds safe in this war!

ReputationRep:
    OP Why'd you add North korea to help the Islamic states
    Forgive me if i missed the Obvious or something.
    Commis=Muslims.

Make sense now?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    Commis=Muslims.

Make sense now?:rolleyes:
    :facepalm:

I'm not even gonna bother.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

I'm not even gonna bother.

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    If I was forced to conscribe, I would move to Limerick and declare myself an Irishman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)

:holmes:
    Lol, I see the link.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    Do you or do you not live in England? Yes, so it has given you a home, free health-care. I'd imagine an education, a job. So it's basically done everything for you. Unless of course you don't have a job or an education.

No, my parents gave me a home. My parents pay for my healthcare and my parents pay my Education. Nothing spectacular.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    If I was forced to conscribe, I would move to Limerick and declare myself an Irishman.
    I'd gladly take conscription over Limerick. Less chance of being shot.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, you believe that. If ever a war between Britain and Iran broke out they'd be no point because Iran would be wiped off the map so quickly and just called Israel #2.

No, you need to read your post. You said whatever side the US and the UK are on would win. I disagreed saying that the reason that side wins is because of the US not the UK. You disagreed with me, but nothing you have said to back your claim is relevent to what we're discussing.

P.s. The UK spends about 7 times as much as Iran on its armed forces, yet they're not 7 times as strong and your OP said "No Nukes" so, tell me, how they're going to wipe out Iran if they're loosing in Afghanistan and were a joke in Iraq.

ReputationRep:
    No, my parents gave me a home. My parents pay for my healthcare and my parents pay my Education. Nothing spectacular.
    So do you live in mid-air because they would have had to purchase a house that was built for someone to live in. They pay taxes but don't actually pay for education and same goes for healthcare.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is a joke, if there was ever to be a ww3, russia would not be on the same side as America and china would also be involved.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say no. I'd be too disgusted at the fact that the world had allowed another world war to start.

ReputationRep:
    So do you live in mid-air because they would have had to purchase a house that was built for someone to live in. They pay taxes but don't actually pay for education and same goes for healthcare.

You said "after everything this country has given you" it has given me jack ****, it has all been paid for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sron)
    I'd gladly take conscription over Limerick. Less chance of being shot.
    Better Limerick than Londonderry.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.