The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Bateman
No, you need to read your post. You said whatever side the US and the UK are on would win. I disagreed saying that the reason that side wins is because of the US not the UK. You disagreed with me, but nothing you have said to back your claim is relevent to what we're discussing.

P.s. The UK spends about 7 times as much as Iran on its armed forces, yet they're not 7 times as strong and your OP said "No Nukes" so, tell me, how they're going to wipe out Iran if they're loosing in Afghanistan and were a joke in Iraq.

I didn't say whatever said the US and the UK are on would win. Someone else said that. How are they 'loosing' in Afghanistan when they are killing more people than they have lost?

My 'no nukes' was to WWIII but in a one on one war between Britain and Iran they would use nukes and it would be goodnight to Iran.

The word is 'losing' not 'loosing' they're not untightning something.
Reply 141
Thomasmc135
I didn't say whatever said the US and the UK are on would win. Someone else said that. How are they 'loosing' in Afghanistan when they are killing more people than they have lost?

My 'no nukes' was to WWIII but in a one on one war between Britain and Iran they would use nukes and it would be goodnight to Iran.

The word is 'losing' not 'loosing' they're not untightning something.

Like they used nukes against Iraq and Afghanistan? you need to stop thinking about these in your spare time and live in the real world.
Reply 142
Bateman
You said "after everything this country has given you" it has given me jack ****, it has all been paid for.

But it gave you a house because if that house wasn't built you'd be living nowhere. The house that was built is being occupied by your family so the country gave you that house. Think about it and it will make sense.
Reply 143
Bateman
Like they used nukes against Iraq and Afghanistan? you need to stop thinking about these in your spare time and live in the real world.

If they used nukes there would be outcry, you class 'A' muppet. The UN would come down so hard on them so it isn't worth it. If the UN sanctioned it though. Also nukes aren't of relevance to this war. It wouldn't help them achieve their adjectives.

I do live in the real world. War is part of the real world and so what you said doesn't make sense.

Spare time, I have no school, this keeps me occupied and stops me from being bored. My life and so i'll do as I please, and I'll take even more pleasure from it knowing that you can't do a thing to stop me.
what would happen to me :O a muslim whos parents are from pakistan living in the uk(id probably be killed) but would i join the british or pakistani army ?
Reply 145
Thomasmc135
But it gave you a house because if that house wasn't built you'd be living nowhere. The house that was built is being occupied by your family so the country gave you that house. Think about it and it will make sense.

No i'd probably beliving in Iran/switzerland/France/America.

I think the problem here isn't that i am not thinking but rather you're not thinking.
Reply 146
I would join the army straight away but i would want some training and experiance before hand .
I've played Call of Duty loads so I would probably be squad leader and shoot the most arabs in the head.
Reply 148
Some of The 'neutral' countries you name are NATO member states and therefore would de facto be at war... No?
Reply 149
Red_Flag
Some of The 'neutral' countries you name are NATO member states and therefore would de facto be at war... No?

cod4 doesn't say that, which is why the op didn't realise.
Reply 150
Mr-Dangerous
what would happen to me :O a muslim whos parents are from pakistan living in the uk(id probably be killed) but would i join the british or pakistani army ?

It isn't a matter of nationality anymore brother, but a distinction between joining the muslim army or the non-muslim army.

Personally I would assist my brothers, providing that there's unity among the islamic nations, then only we can rise to the battle.
Reply 151
Red_Flag

Nope, they could choose to send soilders but if they are neutral then they can't be forced to join the war. Just like the war in Iraq, France isn't involved last time I checked and neither are most of the neutral countries.
Reply 152
Bateman
cod4 doesn't say that, which is why the op didn't realise.

Nope, they could choose to send soilders but if they are neutral then they can't be forced to join the war. Just like the war in Iraq, France isn't involved last time I checked and neither are most of the neutral countries.

Read this and then come back to me. Idiot, I go to a place called school where they teach me things. I play video games for fun not to learn. Jog on.
Well, quite a few of those countries would be at war.

And this isn't a world war as such. For it to be a "world war" it would have to be with far more countries involved. This is just a West vs Islam war.

Even if any of the "Hypothetics" of this do come about, it'll never result in war. It is easier and much cheaper to just boycott the Islamic world than ever to go to war with it :s-smilie:

And even so, the economics of it would be disastrous within the next 50 years. Maybe when oil has run out and there's no valuable resource to be gained from the Middle east it won't be, but right now any war with the Islamic world on the scale you envisaged would result in the crippling of most western economies and the quick depletion of reserves of petroleum necessary to drive the armies of the West (unless they just capture the refineries, but whatever).
Reply 154
TheBlindestPilot
I've played Call of Duty loads so I would probably be squad leader and shoot the most arabs in the head.

LOL, imagine after 5 kills calling in the airstrike. What about those matches where your team dominates, airstriker after airstrike. Helicopter after helicopter. That would be funny, unfortunately war isn't like this.
Russia and USA on one side? You're having a laugh! :eek: :yes:
Reply 156
Bateman
No i'd probably beliving in Iran/switzerland/France/America.

I think the problem here isn't that i am not thinking but rather you're not thinking.

No, I'm thinking but you sound like a terrorist. If you don't like this country then move to another country. We don't care if you move.

Go on, move to France, they have so many laws against Muslims, or America where Muslims are treated as terrorists everyday. Switzerland where it's mainly white or Iran, the country that your parents left to move to England.

You're running out of choices.
I would move to a neutral country because I think all the reasons we go to war are all ********. And either way I ain't into that whole bravery and freedom crap I would rather sit back let all you guys kill each other while I live a long and happy life.
Reply 158
ZH89
Russia and USA on one side? You're having a laugh! :eek: :yes:

They don't see eye to eye right now but in a fight with terrorists (not Russian ones) then they would get involved together.
If it's after I've finished Uni I'll already be in the forces :cool:

Iran would get smacked up.

Nuh-nuh-nuh-nuuuuuuuuuuuuuke.

Latest