Straight Away
    28.25%
    When I was forced to
    26.02%
    Never
    45.72%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman)
    No, any side with the US is going to win.
    Most US forces used adaptated British training routines, so they, basically, needed Britain.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going now, I'll read anymore responses later.

ReputationRep:
    i'd join cos i love my country, even though i'm small and pathetic and run up the stairs in the dark cos i think somethings coming up to get me ahaaa :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voudreau)
    I can image how that converstion went:

Soldier: "Sorry little girl, we can't send you to your death. You have asthama"
    Skye333:
    I know, apparently I'm not good enough to be 'sent to my death'!! :rolleyes: Anyway, like I said I'd probably be to scared.

Also, do you have some kind of problem with MY screen name?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skye333)
    I know, apparently I'm not good enough to be 'sent to my death'!! Anyway, like I said I'd probably be to scared.

Also, do you have some kind of problem with MY screen name??
    No problem with your screen name why?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't ever join. Well, I'd try to avoid doing so at all costs.

Who would Muslims in the UK fight for, or westerners in Muslim countries?

ReputationRep:
    No as my country is neutral.

ReputationRep:
    send me to the trenches *salutes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkarn)
    I wouldn't ever join. Well, I'd try to avoid doing so at all costs.

Who would Muslims in the UK fight for, or westerners in Muslim countries?
    I would fight for my religion, not for any country. Assuming all muslim countries are at one side.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman)
    why don;t you straight down the training barracks now then?

Because I'm at uni, and doing other stuff with my life.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't join. What is the point? I'd rather spend my last moments around those I care about. WW3 will be the end of the world, so there is very little reason to go and fight.

EDIT: Bill would never happen, so I refuse to even speculate on such a matter.

ReputationRep:
    For King/Queen and country.

Definitely join,

actually depends on whom we're fighting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    Nope, they could choose to send soilders but if they are neutral then they can't be forced to join the war. Just like the war in Iraq, France isn't involved last time I checked and neither are most of the neutral countries.
    This isn't true as NATO members are obliged to offer mutual protection from aggressive military action - which, presumably, is the case in your example. NATO members are not obliged to enter into the Iraq conflict as it is not an act of aggression from a third party; 'we' started it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    WW3 will be the end of the world, s

EDIT: Bill would never happen, so I refuse to even speculate on such a matter.
    Not necessarily, could mean the beginning of something new/special.

ReputationRep:
    i'm joining the RAF anyway so i'd be signing up ASAP

ReputationRep:
    what about china etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yusuf.T)
    no i wouldnt join.

I dont wanna risk missing easteneders.
    LOL!

Read my mind!:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)
    LOL!

Read my mind!:woo:
    Unfortunately, every channel will be transformed into a news channel giving their own perspective and views on the war. That means all programmes of different genres will end. It'll just be like watching the same kind of news given in a different way. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToastyCoke)
    Most US forces used adaptated British training routines, so they, basically, needed Britain.
    No they do not, their styles are different, but even if they needed, the ed after the word need means that i am right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    No, I'm thinking but you sound like a terrorist. If you don't like this country then move to another country. We don't care if you move.

Go on, move to France, they have so many laws against Muslims, or America where Muslims are treated as terrorists everyday. Switzerland where it's mainly white or Iran, the country that your parents left to move to England.

You're running out of choices.

You sound like an Ignorant chav. I think you would care if i move, the taxes we pay covers your doll money.

My parents didn't leave Iran, they came because of their work, not that it is any of your business.

Just because you, a white person, is an ignorant Islamophobe, don't classify every white person as the same. France doesn't have laws against Muslims, they have laws against all religions in public places such as schools.

Switzeland has more Muslims per capita than the UK.

America has a Muslim President besides there are 50 states, i would go and live in Tehrangeles.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.