Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

At what age would you think it's weird for a guy not to have yet kissed a girl? Watch

ReputationRep:
    15+ imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnbergqvist)
    well ive never kissed a girl on the cheek or the lips.
    Yes but you are a special case. BTW I'm definitely taking you out for lots of drinks sometime between october and december

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Your university is predominantly male. And of the female ones a whole lot are chinese (not being racist or anything but those girls are hard to pull)
    The male : female ratio is 63:37 I think - so it's not thaaat biased.

The societies I'm on are predominantly male and when I used to play sport it was (Of course) on a men's sports team.

Are Chinese women more difficult to kiss/pull than African/South Asian/European ladies?

I personally only go out (in a social sense) once every 4 months or so so because of work and study commitments so there are very few situations I could kiss a woman in that way, if you see what I mean.

squish.

ReputationRep:
    oh ok. Does it have to be alcoholic drinks or can it be soft drinks?
    If you don't do alcoholic its cool

I'm just gonna pour vodka into your coke when you ain't looking.

ReputationRep:
    if after university, still no kissing action, i start to wonder why.
    unless he is really religious of course which is cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xps.systems)
    OK, to the best of my knowledge I haven't kissed someone/been kissed on the lips.

Remember somebody could have done it when I was sleeping though (unlikely of course).

squish.

Pillow boyfriends / girlfriends taking advantage of you again?:rolleyes:
    Those sexual predators.

ReputationRep:
    21 +

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion it would be around 18. But then even around that age I wouldn't find it too strange. As others said 20+ is when it starts to get worse because by then a lot of people have had sex and start to get into relationships but everyones different and goes at their own pace. If I met a cute guy at 18-22 who'd never been kissed I'd find it odd but it would no means stop me.

ReputationRep:
    well ive never kissed a girl on the cheek or the lips.
    Fine, but they are still very different. A kiss on the cheek is just the way I greet my friends, as do lots of people. It means nothing. Whereas a kiss on the lips is... different. I don't think a kiss on the cheek is particularly hard to come by... maybe you're doing something wrong?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, but those saying 14, 15 and 16 are a joke. We're not all whores you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    No age mate. Don't be pushed into doing something because of peer pressure. Wait till you find someone good enough.

I kissed my first girl when i was 8 and i also stole my mum's st christopher and gave it to said girl for a birthday present. And then when mum went livid, i broke into the classroom at lunch and stole it from said girls drawer and gave back to my mum
    You hussy! A proper kiss?

ReputationRep:
    20+

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sh4w)
    I was actually 3 when I had my first :cool:, but 18 for my second
    I hardly think the first one counts.

ReputationRep:
    Primary school kisses don't count. Back in the day when as 7 year olds we used to play kiss chase lol. (Back then it was the girls who did all the chasing). It's gotta be a proper snog.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xps.systems)
    Granted it's unusual.

But it's not 'odd' or 'wrong' or something to be viewed with suspicion.

Remember that even at uni many heterosexual people still tend to socialize mainly with people of their own gender and may not 'go out' v. much because of work and study and societies etc.

squish.
    I agree, there is nothing wrong with it but it does get less usual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Esmerelda)
    I hardly think the first one counts.
    O rly? I'm aware of that.

ReputationRep:
    25+, give it a couple of years after uni.

ReputationRep:
    By the end of Year 7 imo.

ReputationRep:
    19 +

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Esmerelda)
    You hussy! A proper kiss?
    No it was your bog standard on-the-lips but not for any more than a millesecond.

I had my first snog when i was 13. And she puked.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.