Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

At what age would you think it's weird for a guy not to have yet kissed a girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    And she puked.
    lol why would you ever admit that? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    16 onwards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quadruple_twist)
    lol why would you ever admit that? :lolwut:
    Because it's true. And i'm as honest as pie.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say about 15
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    maybe 11/12

ReputationRep:
    25+

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so it's official, most people here are whores?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnbergqvist)
    im desperate to do stuff with girls because i think it will improve my confidence, particularly socially.
    that's like saying you want to learn how to run before you can walk, and that when you do learn how to run it will help you learn how to walk.

Take me for example, I have some friends, but every time time I'm around them I always some way or another piss some them off without meaning to (although they do blow things well out of proportion). I often do things in social situations that many would deem inappropriate. So would I stand a change at getting a girlfriend? You can bet your sweet arse I don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What it says on the title. Anon please because id get stupid replies if it was posted non-anon.
    I try to be relatively open-minded, but once a guy got into his thirties without ever have kissed somebody, I'd start to think maybe they're asexual.

ReputationRep:
    There is no right or wrong answer for this. Just do everything in your own time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    JONNY BOI YOU GONNA BE IN BRISTOL!?

We are SO going out for a drink together!

i've read your posts quite a lot, it seems quite you're good with the ladies..therefore, it's your job to get john laid!:woo:

for the sake of tsr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsr4life)
    i've read your posts quite a lot, it seems quite you're good with the ladies..therefore, it's your job to get john laid!:woo:

for the sake of tsr
    Wow, why don't you ask him to cure cancer as well?

ReputationRep:

for the sake of tsr
    Yes, assign me the difficult task. I recon I could do it though, but that's provided he actually listen to what I say. (For example he has to shave that f***ing beard!). And then we have the task of getting him friends.

Wow might just be easier to pay a hooker to seduce him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What it says on the title. Anon please because id get stupid replies if it was posted non-anon.

after 18-19.
    first post that said 14-15 wtf, thats a pretty low 'max', most people start kissing around that age.

ReputationRep:
    I could say there is no age to make you confident, but you really should have been kissed by the age of 20. In that case you didn't manage to kiss someone in middle school, high school and university.

ReputationRep:
    20ish...they've had a chance to meet girls etc by then.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, assign me the difficult task. I recon I could do it though, but that's provided he actually listen to what I say. (For example he has to shave that f***ing beard!). And then we have the task of getting him friends.

Wow might just be easier to pay a hooker to seduce him.
    haha, shaving that beard is going to be a tricky one!

yeahh, didn't realise how difficult this would be..there's a lot to change!

i hope john reads this, this is being told to him over and over again, yet he still wonders why he doesn't get girls. you need a major re-think john, or else you'll just be the same in uni.

i wish you good luck, both you and john!

you're going to need a lot of it:happy2:

I was like 9 when i kissed a girl but really 17 would be a fair age! I could have easily gone my early teens with out kissing! it was the most pointless excerise i ever went through

ReputationRep:
    haha, shaving that beard is going to be a tricky one!

yeahh, didn't realise how difficult this would be..there's a lot to change!

i hope john reads this, this is being told to him over and over again, yet he still wonders why he doesn't get girls. you need a major re-think john, or else you'll just be the same in uni.

i wish you good luck, both you and john!

you're going to need a lot of it:happy2:
    Hold on wait, whats in it for free. A very crazy man once said, if you are good at something never do it for free. I want.... TSR fame, seeing as i'd have sorted out TSR's least likely to get laid candidate.

ReputationRep:
    Hold on wait, whats in it for free. A very crazy man once said, if you are good at something never do it for free. I want.... TSR fame, seeing as i'd have sorted out TSR's least likely to get laid candidate.
    Do a Mystery and charge him. Give him seminars and **** on how to chirpse. And in the evenings go sarging with him as your wing. :yes:

Or you could just be satsfied with knowing that you have helped another human being.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.