Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

At what age would you think it's weird for a guy not to have yet kissed a girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    anywhere between 17-21 I guess

ReputationRep:
    any age beyond that at which the person got married....obviously...(is this a joke thread?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Question)
    Do a Mystery and charge him. Give him seminars and **** on how to chirpse. And in the evenings go sarging with him as your wing. :yes:

Or you could just be satsfied with knowing that you have helped another human being.
    Lol, everyone knows the game's techniques don't work. i was gonna teach him how to make friends. Generally te guy with lots of female friends generally has a lot of female interest as well. don't believe me, go clubbing with 5 of your hottest female friends and see what happens.

ReputationRep:
    No age if they're homosexual or asexual.

That apart, I wouldn't think. That is to say it's not something that crosses my mind when I look at somebody. It's a bit of lip action between two people - it doesn't even have any point. The earth doesn't start to spin in another frigging direction. If they've just had marmite for their ******* lunch it can even be particularly vile.

But I don't go 'OMG, look at that guy, he's 6 months old and he's never even had a blow job yet.'

'Cause that would be a sad thing to be thinking about. I also know a guy who likes to dispose of the 'kissing' altogether because he finds it a bit gross. It's odd that he has a girlfriend, really, but meh. There are some people out there who have weird phobias.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Lol, everyone knows the game's techniques don't work. i was gonna teach him how to make friends. Generally te guy with lots of female friends generally has a lot of female interest as well. don't believe me, go clubbing with 5 of your hottest female friends and see what happens.
    Haha, yeah I kinda found that out the hard way.

ReputationRep:
    21+ :d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    Because it's true. And i'm as honest as pie.
    Mmm... pie! :coma:

ReputationRep:
    25+
    But it's not so much weird as a shame

ReputationRep:
    Meh, I read TSR forums so I don't think anything is weird anymore

ReputationRep:
    kissing a girl isnt a big deal. having a girl go crazy to kiss you and then do it is definitely more significant. either way kiss well because chicks will decide whether or not to **** you based on how well you kiss her. be gentle. anyway, a weird age to have not kissed at all is like 16 id say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Hannah)
    20ish...they've had a chance to meet girls etc by then.
    But what happens if they simply dont want to kiss him or sleep with him, even if hes meeting lots of women and maybe getting rejecting time after time. You cant force them to kiss someone or sleep with someone!

ReputationRep:
    15-16

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.