Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

anon or delete:redface:

Personally I consider myself to be beautiful ,people have told me I have an 'angelicly beautiful' look .

ReputationRep:
    You are anon.... thats no help.

ReputationRep:
    Pics or we don't believe you.

In b4 people saying how ugly they are.

ReputationRep:
    Not really.

I don't mind.

ReputationRep:
    Ratty.

ReputationRep:
    I consider myself 'odd-looking'. I don't quite know what that means though - I just know I don't look like anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    I'd consider myself pretty average?.. Like yeah I 'could' be better looking, but I'm not too worried about it. Check my profile pic, pffft.. anon.

ReputationRep:
    Another stupid "Are you pretty?" thread...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I consider myself 'odd-looking'. I don't quite know what that means though - I just know I don't look like anyone else.
    You look like the naughty secretary/teacher type. At least from your current profile pic.

ReputationRep:
    pretty average since I grew out of the ugly duckling phase people always tell me im pretty tho... heh noone can contradict me since my profile pic is at a distance!

ReputationRep:
    I always think I have a typical pretty english girl look, my hair and eyes being my best assets, however its just regular pretty, nothing special tbh.

ReputationRep:
    im hawwttttt

ReputationRep:
    I dislike the way I look. My face isn't exactly ugly, its just a bit weird.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty fly for a white guy
    (nah, I'm actually pretty ugly)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    anon or delete:redface:

Personally I consider myself to be beautiful ,people have told me I have an 'angelicly beautiful' look .
    Not sure if this is for girls or lads but yes i do.. But i let people judge for themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't we had enough of these threads recently?

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    hot like a thousand burning suns.

ReputationRep:
    You are not beautiful. You hide behind anon. Have you even showered this morning?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Pics or we don't believe you.

In b4 people saying how ugly they are.
    Why do you need pics? You might not find this person beautiful but another might find the beautiful.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Not what magazines tell us.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.