The Student Room Group

Advice on a guy I met

So I was out last Saturday and I met this guy. We got on really well and he was SOO hot. After a few drinks has been consumed, a few to say the least as it was an occasion, we kissed. Quite a bit.

He was very adamant to take my number and made me take my phone while he rang it to ensure it was the right one!

I invited him and his friends back to my house for a few more drinks after the bars had shut. (along with my friends.) And it was just for drinks as I'm not THAT easy.

So anyway two of the guys slept in the living room and the next morning I made them breakfast (like a good little wifey) and then sent them on their way.

He text me a few hours later saying he had left an earring and then I said I couldnt find and he replied that it wasn't important. So I was like just an excuse to talk to me then and he was like yeah. (This feels a bit: he was like, and I was like, so she was like...)

Anyway we continued texting all day with him telling me that we had a 'good crack on' and that I was a 'legend', cute and that I was cool.
:cool:

But then he hasnt text me at all again...
I dont know the normality or the code of conduct for these types of thing so how should I go about it?

Just send him a casual text and see if he replies? Or should I wait and if he doesnt just forget about it?

Scroll to see replies

He sounds like all he wanted you for was the sex :yep:

But text him back, see if he replies, and go from there. He probably is being polite and doesn't want to intrude on you (if boys slightly intrude, girls often report us to the police!)

By the way, did you make them some nice sausages for breakfast? :awesome: :wink: :wink: :wink:
_glandular_fever

next morning I made them breakfast (like a good little wifey) and then sent them on their way.

He'll be back. :yep:

Maybe leave it a day or two, then give him a shout, see if he fancies meeting up again!
Reply 3
send him a text asking if he would like to get coffee or something? i do not see why it is the guy who has to ask the girl out? if you like him and you got on well, what is there to lose?
Reply 4
I am interested to see how this ends up.
T-Star*
I am interested to see how this ends up.

Hahaha.. so am I.

Can you elaborate?
Reply 6
_glandular_fever
So I was out last Saturday and I met this guy. We got on really well and he was SOO hot. After a few drinks has been consumed, a few to say the least as it was an occasion, we kissed. Quite a bit.

He was very adamant to take my number and made me take my phone while he rang it to ensure it was the right one!

I invited him and his friends back to my house for a few more drinks after the bars had shut. (along with my friends.) And it was just for drinks as I'm not THAT easy.

So anyway two of the guys slept in the living room and the next morning I made them breakfast (like a good little wifey) and then sent them on their way.

He text me a few hours later saying he had left an earring and then I said I couldnt find and he replied that it wasn't important. So I was like just an excuse to talk to me then and he was like yeah. (This feels a bit: he was like, and I was like, so she was like...)

Anyway we continued texting all day with him telling me that we had a 'good crack on' and that I was a 'legend', cute and that I was cool.
:cool:

But then he hasnt text me at all again...
I dont know the normality or the code of conduct for these types of thing so how should I go about it?

Just send him a casual text and see if he replies? Or should I wait and if he doesnt just forget about it?

This sounds identical to a situation i'm in, except i'm the one who isn't being text back :awesome: Fail :frown:
sil3nt_cha0s
He sounds like all he wanted you for was the sex :yep:

Thats what I was worried about. Whether he saw it as a one night thing (and the goods weren't even delivered so to speak. :biggrin: )

But because he text me the next day which wasnt exactly expected.
Things can never be simple.

I am pretty outlandish and ask for what I want so will probs just text him. I'm just thinking when its been under a week since I saw him and we text last? Too soon or too late? (That is the question.)
AsystoleUK
This sounds identical to a situation i'm in, except i'm the one who isn't being text back :awesome: Fail :frown:

Whats the reason for you not texting back?
_glandular_fever
Thats what I was worried about. Whether he saw it as a one night thing (and the goods weren't even delivered so to speak. :biggrin: )

But because he text me the next day which wasnt exactly expected.
Things can never be simple.

I am pretty outlandish and ask for what I want so will probs just text him. I'm just thinking when its been under a week since I saw him and we text last? Too soon or too late? (That is the question.)

Did you serve up two large baps for breakfast, followed by a warm, moist doughnut? :awesome:

Sorry, I'm in that kind of mood :sad:
sil3nt_cha0s
Did you serve up two large baps for breakfast, followed by a warm, moist doughnut? :awesome:

Haha.. no worries. Erm should I play on it? Or say 'No, it was a bacon and sausage sandwich.'

But surely you can use that somehow?
sil3nt_cha0s

She did, but it was a jam doughnut. :sad:
mikeyd85

Eeeeeeeew, disgusting! :yucky:

Although there was a guy who posted a thread last night that he liked having sex with girls on their period! :eek3:
mikeyd85

Hahaha.

So wrong but..

hahaha.
_glandular_fever
Hahaha.

So wrong but..

hahaha.

Did he accidentally spill his milk on you? :wink:
Reply 15
_glandular_fever
Whats the reason for you not texting back?

Nono, I'm the one who isn't receiving texts.

It's really **** isn't it.
do not text back.
let him do the work.
Snufflepuss, he'll be back.
Mayeb he doesn't want to come off as too clingy?
Reply 19
fallen angel9
Mayeb he doesn't want to come off as too clingy?

Agreed! If he text you the next day then he clearly didnt see it as a one off... maybe he's just got busy - or tired - I will go a few days without texting someone if I'm tired!

Latest