Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    He probably think you're easy because of the making out, so maybe you should cool it for a while. If he texts you, then casually reply. If you really want to talk to him, call him and ask him out - don't beat around the bush.

Keep it simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _glandular_fever)
    So I was out last Saturday and I met this guy. We got on really well and he was SOO hot. After a few drinks has been consumed, a few to say the least as it was an occasion, we kissed. Quite a bit.

He was very adamant to take my number and made me take my phone while he rang it to ensure it was the right one!

I invited him and his friends back to my house for a few more drinks after the bars had shut. (along with my friends.) And it was just for drinks as I'm not THAT easy.

So anyway two of the guys slept in the living room and the next morning I made them breakfast (like a good little wifey) and then sent them on their way.

He text me a few hours later saying he had left an earring and then I said I couldnt find and he replied that it wasn't important. So I was like just an excuse to talk to me then and he was like yeah. (This feels a bit: he was like, and I was like, so she was like...)

Anyway we continued texting all day with him telling me that we had a 'good crack on' and that I was a 'legend', cute and that I was cool.
    :cool:

But then he hasnt text me at all again...
    I dont know the normality or the code of conduct for these types of thing so how should I go about it?

Just send him a casual text and see if he replies? Or should I wait and if he doesnt just forget about it?
    You didn't put out.... prob couldn't be arsed with the chase..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electric Eel)
    He probably think you're easy because of the making out, so maybe you should cool it for a while. If he texts you, then casually reply. If you really want to talk to him, call him and ask him out - don't beat around the bush.

Keep it simple.
    I dont think a little kiss means that your easy, by only having a kiss I think it means the opposite.
    This is 2009 dear.

And yes, lets keep it simple.
    If he doesnt text me later then I will. And if he doesnt reply I am not going to get hung up on it.

Its not like I have imagined us married with kids n that. (Much.) :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToeRag)
    You didn't put out.... prob couldn't be arsed with the chase..
    but then why text the next day?
    And say a few complimentary things?

Not ALL guys are entirely like that.

ReputationRep:
    as the old saying goes...

'he's probably not that in to you..'

or maybe he's dead?? have you tried ringing round the hospitals?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToeRag)

or maybe he's dead?? have you tried ringing round the hospitals?
    I had considered it...

ReputationRep:
    seems weird... did any of your mates get any of his mates numbers??

You could get them to make contact and find out what up??

Making out with random guys and then having them over. Hmmmm. You're a slut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Making out with random guys and then having them over. Hmmmm. You're a slut.
    Hahaha... thanks.
    But I beg to differ. If you knew me then you would know thats not true.

And I see it as a bit of harmless fun. Nothing happened at my house. They just had a few drinks coz I did really like the guy that I met.

I can see how it can be perceived as such.

Why anon?

Hahaha... thanks.
    But I beg to differ. If you knew me then you would know thats not true.

And I see it as a bit of harmless fun. Nothing happened at my house. They just had a few drinks coz I did really like the guy that I met.

I can see how it can be perceived as such.

Why anon?
    You get a neg rep for actually speaking out and saying what you feel. TSR is filled with people who say things that people want to hear/things that should be said, rather than what they feel.

I don't know you but I said what I did based on what you've posted. I can only laugh at people who say that they "really like" or are "in love" with people they barely even know. Get real. At the end of the day, you both just wanted to **** each other. There was no "liking" or "love" involved. I see girls like you everyday in this country. You're a slut, whether you accept it or not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You get a neg rep for actually speaking out and saying what you feel. TSR is filled with people who say things that people want to hear/things that should be said, rather than what they feel.

I don't know you but I said what I did based on what you've posted. I can only laugh at people who say that they "really like" or are "in love" with people they barely even know. Get real. At the end of the day, you both just wanted to **** each other. There was no "liking" or "love" involved. I see girls like you everyday in this country. You're a slut, whether you accept it or not!
    Haha. No I am really not. And I am not in denial.

I definitely didnt want to **** him, since I am a virgin, and before I invited them back I said that it was just for drinks. And meant it.

And I am with you on people claiming they are in love after 5 mins and when I said I really liked him, I meant in a way that he seemed nice and we were gettin on well at the time. Not like I thought he was the best thing since sliced bread.

Like I said, I can see how it can be perceived like that on the bare facts but it really wasn't.

But for some reason, I doubt you will change your mind.

ReputationRep:
    And in defence of all the women out there who do this kind of thing in that way, how does it make them a slut?

Just enjoying themselves and aslong as they are safe, what is the harm?

Doesnt make them sluts. Only if its a regular occurance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anglo*Phile)
    Snufflepuss, he'll be back.
    Snufflepuss??

ReputationRep:
    I just got neg repped for this thread!

'the dude on the thread is right. you are a bloody ****. become a whore and you'd atleast make some cash! '

haha, thanks. If I was a **** I might be offended.

I just text the guy in realtion to the problem of the original thread and he text me straight back so :P

ReputationRep:
    Snufflepuss??
    Ye who questions my verbatim is in need of some 'lightening up'.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.