Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I know this may sound funny but I heard a lot of people say that you stop growing when you reach 18, also your teeth stop growing etc. What do they mean by that, so you just suddenly stop growing on your 18th birthday or it's a gradual process over the year ?

ReputationRep:
    Men stop growing by age 22ish. It very much depends on an individual basis. If you're worrying about "down there" that stops at about 19-20 but then starts getting smaller for a while :shock:

ReputationRep:
    Not only that, I meant as in your height.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spacecam)
    Men stop growing by age 22ish. It very much depends on an individual basis. If you're worrying about "down there" that stops at about 19-20 but then starts getting smaller for a while :shock:
    No tell me you're joking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    No tell me you're joking!
    I wish I was I would say "oh size doesn't matter anyway" but that's a BIG lie. Size is everything

Then your hair falls out and you die...

ReputationRep:
    I've never heard anyone say you stop growing at 18. I've grown plenty since then.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf? Can't say mine is getting smaller. Time for a trip to the doctors I think.

(Original post by Deano88)
    I've never heard anyone say you stop growing at 18. I've grown plenty since then.
    Lol, not many people grow significantly past 18. Everyone I knew from school maybe put on an inch max.

ReputationRep:
    Also what about facial hair at about what age are you able to grow facial hair all over your beard region, my one is very patchy and It makes me looks silly.

ReputationRep:
    "oh size doesn't matter anyway" but that's a BIG lie. Size is everything
    maybe so the force of entry is equally important

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.