Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

All I want to do is kill my ex-girlfriend Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Deeds)
    The full stop is used incorrectly here. It should be placed after the parenthesis to denote the end of one topic and the start of a new subject. :rolleyes: muppet.

EDIT: Yeah, OP, you need to see a shrink.
    Usually, someone would use a capital letter after they finish a sentence. Thankyou, and good night.

ReputationRep:
    The full stop is used incorrectly here. It should be placed after the parenthesis to denote the end of one topic and the start of a new subject. :rolleyes: muppet.

EDIT: Yeah, OP, you need to see a shrink.
    "muppet" should be capitalised. :p:

Edit: Lol.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by T-Star*)
    Usually, someone would use a capital letter after they finish a sentence. Thankyou, and good night.
    Oh dear, somebody didn't get the irony - by the way, it's afternoon here and it's also gramatically incorrect to capitalise a conjuctive. You should edit your signature since it matters that much. Epic fail.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, somebody didn't get the irony - by the way, it's afternoon here and it's also gramatically incorrect to capitalise a conjuctive. You should edit your signature since it matters that much. Epic fail.
    There was no irony, and you know it. I happen to know it's afternoon; 'Thankyou, and good night' was a phrase used after one of Elvis Presley's best performances. Well played on that one! :curious:
    In addition, you have a very, very poor job. 'Epic Fail' in real life perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    If you went to a therapist, I think they'd seriously attempt to section you, seeing as you've just explained how you've thought through what you'd do if you got caught etc, it's kind of chilling, to say the least. :| and I mean, you don't need a genius to tell you this is psychologically abnormal.

(Original post by xo-Heva)
    Don't dwell over the past - let it go and spend time with your new girlfriend.
    If your new girlfriend found out you thought this way about your ex, how do you think that would make her feel?
    Of course she wouldn't likely, but she's unlikely to find out. I don't see this relationship going that far anyway. It's good to have a girlfriend though, gives an outward appearance of normality.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    In addition, you have a very, very poor job. 'Epic Fail' in real life perhaps?
    What? I'm a Law student. Go to bed child, you're boring me.

ReputationRep:
    What? I'm a Law student. Go to bed child, you're boring me.
    Would you be my friend if i was a sheep? Silly Taff.

ReputationRep:
    Don't make a mess :awesome:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Would you be my friend if i was a sheep? Silly Taff.
    Well done.

ReputationRep:
    you messed the realtionship up. why do u want to kill HER for.
    get over it already, be a man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So, a good while back I met a girl, with all that entails. Moving on I kissed someone else, made a few mistakes and she met someone else. End.

I haven't been able to let this go, it's been about a year and everyday I just think about how upset and angry this makes me. A lot of the time I fantasize about killing her and her new boyfriend, slitting her throat, strangling her, y'know, that sort of thing. It's really distracting.

I want to move on from this, I have new hobbies to distract me, a new girlfriend, but I keep on coming back to this. Does anyone have any experiences similar? Or can generally advise on how to proceed.
    The best solution is kill her!!! You will feel more good!! XD Then visit a therapist!!!

ReputationRep:
    Troll.
    *facepalm*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    I'm surprised that there are so many people who have never thought about killing someone. Lord knows how many times I've thought about it. Thing is, there's a big difference between those who think, and those who do.
    Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it

Ya pussy... come on murder is easy AND it'll answer ALL of your problems... I mean after they're gone, you will immediately cease being a nut job....

ReputationRep:
    Seek medical help. Seriously. It's not at all shameful to admit it that you might need it, it's actually mature.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you need to see someone.

ReputationRep:
    Why would you want to kill them? Surely you would want to kill yourself as it was your mistake
    (I realise this doesn't help, just pointing it out)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So, a good while back I met a girl, with all that entails.
    LOL.

ReputationRep:
    Every girl on here who's ever had a guy cheat on her and then she's moved on and got with someone else is going to be thinking..

'Is this my ex who wants to kill me?? Agggh!!'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhatawickedDJ)
    You don't know me, you're too old, let go
    It's over, nobody listen to techno
    :rofl: What does Eminem have to do with this?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.