Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

All I want to do is kill my ex-girlfriend Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToeRag)
    Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it

Ya pussy... come on murder is easy AND it'll answer ALL of your problems... I mean after they're gone, you will immediately cease being a nut job....
    Lol. Murder is not easy...

to get away with! :awesome:

I know. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'd personally hire somebody else to do the job.

Either that or recreate the scene from American Psycho where Patrick Bateman kills Jared Leto's character.

Yes, it is a raincoat.

Try getting a reservation at Dorcia's now.

ReputationRep:
    Have you considered getting help? I think that would be a healthy step in the way of you moving on from the disturbing thoughts about killing your ex. Plus on a practical scale how do you think your new gf would feel if a_she knew you were thinking about it b)if you actually did it?

ReputationRep:
    http://encyclopediadramatica.com/DO_IT_******

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Star*)
    Usually, someone would use a capital letter after they finish a sentence. Thankyou, and good night.
    "Thankyou" isn't a real word. It's "thank you".

You're welcome.

ReputationRep:
    luls

I have looked at getting help, university counselling services etc. I do worry what powers there are to have people sectioned though. A friend of mine was sectioned and it was absolutely awful for them. I guess it's quite an extreme response and fairly unlikely as I'm in full control of my myself, I just don't know what the worst case scenario could be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somethingbeautiful)
    :rofl: What does Eminem have to do with this?
    I was going to tell the guy to let go and the lyrics popped into my head, so I posted them. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a nutjob. Get some help.

Edit: and for Christs sake don't go killing her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsystoleUK)
    That's messed up.
    your facebook sig is the best.
    *sigh* parents on facebook.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D-Day)
    :wavey:

OP, please talk to someone about this. Fantasizing about killing someone, anyone, is not normal.
    Says you!

ReputationRep:
    kill the girl and move on.

ReputationRep:
    If it was your first relationship with that girl then its normal to have her 'memories'. Because first relationships are generally the most difficult to get over with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So, a good while back I met a girl, with all that entails. Moving on I kissed someone else, made a few mistakes and she met someone else. End.

I haven't been able to let this go, it's been about a year and everyday I just think about how upset and angry this makes me. A lot of the time I fantasize about killing her and her new boyfriend, slitting her throat, strangling her, y'know, that sort of thing. It's really distracting.

I want to move on from this, I have new hobbies to distract me, a new girlfriend, but I keep on coming back to this. Does anyone have any experiences similar? Or can generally advise on how to proceed.
    USP compact £250 for 24hours
    comes with 3 rounds, £15 a round
    + £100 for a suppressor

PM for more infor :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver)
    Says you!
    Very astute observation. Were you going to make a point, or are you going to continue to be useless?

ReputationRep:
    and i bet the police is watching this forum very closely!

ReputationRep:
    ur a ******* pussy

ReputationRep:
    It simple all you have to do is, break into where they both are most likely her house, hold them both at gun point shot the boyfriend in the leg, tie the boyfriend up and make him watch as you torture her in various ways, then tie her up, then torture the boyfriend and make sure she watches, then shoot them both in the head at point blank while you look them both in the eyes, and then get a plastic bin put them both in it and then get some sulfuric acid and poor it on them, that should take care of the bodies, and then whatever's left of the bodies put in suitcases and then put them in a public dumpster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    A lot of the time I fantasize about killing her and her new boyfriend, slitting her throat, strangling her, y'know, that sort of thing.
    Does anyone have any experiences similar? Or can generally advise on how to proceed.
    All the time. I killed him.

ReputationRep:
    But you're the one at fault for cheating, why on earth would you fantasise about killing her? Wow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.