Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Basically i am going to my mum's house later and she wants me to have drawn up a list of things i need to apply for student finance. However, i've lost the studentfinance booklet thing i got from school and was just wondering what i actually need.

Obviously i have my name, age etc etc is there anything else i need?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you do it online? It'll have the fields for you to complete. It's all stuff that's pretty obtainable... I mean, you should have a passport and a lot of the info will be on that you need. You'll also need the info you can find on a letter UCAS have sent you and possibly a photocopy of a statement declaring your parents' earnings.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people have had trouble with the online thing, at my school. However ... among other things, you need the P ... something, (to show your parents income), your passport number or birth/adoption certificate, I'm not sure, but I think you need your National Insurance number, the rest is mainly addresses and so on, I think.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.