Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have been gearing towards applying for a joint honours in English and History with Warwick as a choice of uni, yet it appears they don't offer this as a joint honours option. Could anyone confirm this, because I can't seem to get through to the admissions office. Also, how much would this affect me if for example my 4 other choices are for History and English meaning my PS is for Hist + Eng and I have 1 choice just for History or English?

Thanks

(Original post by [email protected])
    I have been gearing towards applying for a joint honours in English and History with Warwick as a choice of uni, yet it appears they don't offer this as a joint honours option. Could anyone confirm this, because I can't seem to get through to the admissions office. Also, how much would this affect me if for example my 4 other choices are for History and English meaning my PS is for Hist + Eng and I have 1 choice just for History or English?

Thanks
    Your right there isn't that choice. The closet you get is History and Culture and then opting to take English/Literature modules for the Culture part of the degree. Of course you'd be limited in terms of modules. Not sure how your PS would be affected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])

Thanks

I don't think they do that option... sometimes you can do English and take another module I think but I'm not sure how it works.
    You probably can't get through to the admissions office because the year has finished at Warwick now and the graduations have taken place already too. You could try emailing them, perhaps you'll still get a reply when someone is in office.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.