Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i have two modules retakes
    IF i pass both everything is fine...
    IF i fail both ill retake the year

If i pass one but fail the other ill have to trail that one into my third year.
    I really dont wnt to trail

Do i not submit my work?
    OR
    Do i sumbit?

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas anyone?

ReputationRep:
    don't quite understand but whatever, you have nothing to loose (sp?) by retaking / submitting work now rather than wait til next year when you'll have more on your plate

whatever you do, good luck

ReputationRep:
    Quite simple...
    if i submit and pass 1/2 modules ill have a extra module to do in my second semester of my 3rd year, i dont want this at all. So do i still submit and take the chance or am i better off nt submitting now.

ReputationRep:
    I suggest you sumbit. Snigger.

Well at least i typed fast, that was one of the requirements for this post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOCI)
    i have two modules retakes
    IF i pass both everything is fine...
    IF i fail both ill retake the year

If i pass one but fail the other ill have to trail that one into my third year.
    I really dont wnt to trail

Do i not submit my work?
    OR
    Do i sumbit?

Wouldn't you have to pay to repeat the entire year - surely just doing the extra module next year would be easier than re doing the entire year, and all the added costs it will encur to you (or whoever pays for your accomodation and uni expenses) I would personally submit the work and see what happens - if its repeats and you don't submit the work the uni could in the worst case scenario refuse to let you repeat the year

ReputationRep:
    I would submit the work...if it's only two modules not worth repeating the entire year for...well not in my opinion anyway

AJxx

ReputationRep:
    the repeat would allow me to bump up my marks and i would spend half the year working on my disertation....thus reducing the work load in my third year....that is worth the money.......but i am probably going to submit but if i end up failing in my 3rd year im going to hate myself.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.