Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys - new here...

Just a quick question asking about the Caledonian Court availability? I mean, I know there are 660 spaces, but how many people actually apply?
    I've also heard stories of people not finding out they don't have a place like 2 weeks before..which doesn't sound very appealing.
    I applied about a month and a half ago, and have still heard nothing...
    Getting paranoid!

Cheers,
    Stu

ReputationRep:
    Hi Stu,

I didn't end up applying for Caley court because I wasn't going to be guaranteed an ensuite room. Thus I applied with Victoria halls which are litteraly across the street. The benefit is they will be able to tell you for sure what their availablity is and won't be descriminated against if you live closer to university than others.

I'd give the accommodations office at caley court a call or an email and if they can't tell you right away what your status for a room is quickly get in touch with some of the private halls to at least get a sense if they have anything available.

Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    I applied ages ago, already recieved confirmation and placed my Deposit.
    Try emailing them to chase it up, I emailed them and they were really fast at responding.

ReputationRep:
    i applied whilst my offer was still conditional, got my letter of acceptance through whilst my offer was still conditional and then when it changed to unconditional i sent deposit and have an ensuite room sorted.

alexalexalex sounds correct...send them an e-mail chasing it up

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 16, 2009

University open days

1. Glasgow Caledonian University
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Aug '18
  2. Glasgow Caledonian University
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  3. Glasgow Caledonian University
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.