Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i can either get them on the phone from 9am or collect them from 12pm onwards - dunno what to do

got results on the phone last year (AS) and hated it, but 12 o'clock seems so long to wait...spose i could always just look on ucas in the morning...

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna get mine at 6am onlineeeeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    what's the difference between this thread and the vomit inducing countdown?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightGirl)
    I'm gonna get mine at 6am onlineeeeeeeeeeee
    How?! Are you with Edexcel for all yours? I wasnt aware we could do this!

ReputationRep:
    OH shis
    i forgot to get my edexcal pin thing ahh man anyway i can still get it? thou im done with college..

Man i'm so nervous... life depends on it but countdown is on..

do you no whats worse for me though? I start work at 10:30am at my own college that date for admin work on results day! i emailed them and said i might have to start a few hours late depending on results... ekkk hopefully they understand they are a college after all..

oh my gosh.. but yeah im gnna check ucas in the morning like 5am/6am aslong as i get into my uni id be ok.. gutted if its not my 1st cuz then ill no i did quite crap.

but everything happens for a reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    How?! Are you with Edexcel for all yours? I wasnt aware we could do this!
    Not for all of them, only Edexcel for maths. AQA for the rest. We just log in to our college site and get our results - did the same in Jan as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    Fine. AIDS it is then.
    I have a girlfriend so Won't be on the pull

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamz0770)
    I have a girlfriend so Won't be on the pull
    No one says you'll be getting it voluntarily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimdawg)
    Although it does get me laid with remarkable frequency, unlike you I imagine

Hah very true. maybe i should try ******** all over people and see where that gets me:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    http://www17.wolframalpha.com/input/...9%3A30%3A30+am

ReputationRep:
    for me the night before is the worst, so i'll play my ps3 all night till about 5, somehow wake up at 10 and go. rather then waking up at 6 and letting a second feel like a day.

ReputationRep:
    I keep having nightmares about this day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by writergirl)
    I keep having nightmares about this day
    i tend to have nightmares the night before...which is why i plan not to go sleep until very late...so its not on my mind. for jan results, i had a dream about every possible grade combination i could get..one of them was actually right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zafaru123)
    i tend to have nightmares the night before...which is why i plan not to go sleep until very late...so its not on my mind. for jan results, i had a dream about every possible grade combination i could get..one of them was actually right.
    oh no the night before, that will not be a nice evening!
    ha yes, i've dreamt every combination under the sun, the latest being AAE, the E in music:| it better not be right!
    I think i might just watch loads of films the night before, listen to my ipod for hours, and start a new book..should keep me awake until the next day

ReputationRep:
    ^^, thats my plan, ps3, read a comic, watch chris rock stand up, a few comedy movies should take me to about 6am. I'm not looking foreard to the journey to school either, i can't keep a clear head. And when i'm actually in school, im extremely nervous. i think id feel more comfortable naked.

p.s. nice pic

ReputationRep:
    I have to wait for 2.30pm
    Our college lets A2 people go and collect their results first at 9, then AS people at 2.30. Then you have to queue - last year the AS people got there at like 11, because we have 800 in a year. It is going to be a horrible, horrible day. Already nervous - to make it worse, my parents are taking me around Cambridge for the four days before exam results; cruel temptation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becbec :))
    I have to wait for 2.30pm
    Our college lets A2 people go and collect their results first at 9, then AS people at 2.30. Then you have to queue - last year the AS people got there at like 11, because we have 800 in a year. It is going to be a horrible, horrible day. Already nervous - to make it worse, my parents are taking me around Cambridge for the four days before exam results; cruel temptation
    800 IN A YEAR..im in year 12, and theres only 54 people lol.

ReputationRep:
    aaah dreaded results day
    very, very worried!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    No one says you'll be getting it voluntarily.
    Haha, Oh good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lets_make_some_music)
    aaah dreaded results day
    very, very worried!
    im sure you'll be absolutely fine. i'm also doing maths, f.maths and physics, gonna do physics at uni, but hoping to go on to do something in aerospace. What exam boards were your exams.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.