Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok, today i recieved a student loan confirmation letter. But i sent in a change of circumstances form like over 2 weeks ago now and this confirmation form still says my other university. If i sign it and send it back off will i get changed when they finally do my Change of circumstances form?

Also it says for my tuition fee loan - "Loan requested: £0.00" but the amount i need to pay is £3225. Why would i have to confirm a loan of nothing.

It also says for Maintenance loan that i can get up to £3900 but i have requested nothing.

So all i'm gonna get is a grant.

Student finance sucks. Can someone shed some light onto my situation?

ReputationRep:
    If things are slow, maybe they haven't gotten round to posting out your updated student loan confirmation letter? I think the best thing you can do is try ringing them up and see what the craic is, because they'll know more than anyone else. It's very frustrating, but it's all part and parcel with forms and finance!

Did you tick the box or whatever that says "ask for full amount" for loans?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.