The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
aspiration
mmm well too be honest ur a bit stingy making her pay for half.ive been with my man fo year and he NEVER EVER lets me pay for anything. thats how a man should be. the women feels u r manly for it . and will look after u more.

the root of ur problem fixed

dont trim the leaves take it out by the root

A YEAR? Are you even kidding me? If I start seeing a girl I generally pay for the first few dates, and continue to pay for things after that, but I wouldn't pay for EVERYTHING.

Enjoy walking all over your partner forever.

EDIT: More manly for it? Oh sure okay, I'll spend ALL OF MY MONEY, and you can keep everything you ever own. If I ever had a wife that expected me to pay for EVERYTHING, I'd expect her to suck my dick on command, and do everything I said.

******* idiot.
Anonymous
They can do that?

OH WAIT. We resolved our differences over a coffee and I've apologised for my control in the relationship! We are living happily ever after.

:yes: Well done.
Anonymous
They can do that?

OH WAIT. We resolved our differences over a coffee and I've apologised for my control in the relationship! We are living happily ever after.

That post only goes to suggest further that this entire thread is a joke and makes it more justifiable for your anonymous status to be removed.

Thanks.
Reply 43
Anonymous
They can do that?

It would be retarded if they did. It's not like people are going to seek retribution somehow, you know, unless they're really ******* lame.
Reply 44
whitepearlbaby
Can the mods remove the anon please? I would like to know who is hiding behind this troll mask.

:yes:
You let her go out?
You tell her stuff that sounds stupid, instead of just giving her advice?
you want to train her to be better?
You limit her nights out if you argue?
You worry about her parents been common?

Honestly, who the hell do you think you are.
Reply 46
aspiration
mmm well too be honest ur a bit stingy making her pay for half.ive been with my man fo year and he NEVER EVER lets me pay for anything. thats how a man should be. the women feels u r manly for it . and will look after u more.

the root of ur problem fixed

dont trim the leaves take it out by the root

Most women want to be equal to men, and yet many of them think this.

I'm female, so don't start.
Reply 47
Lol! :rofl: My my my! I didn't think people like you still existed... I guess I was right, TROLL!
Reply 48
Anonymous
I'd appreciate people not suggesting physical violence even if joking.. I don't find abuse very funny. :smile:

If we argue, I just limit her nights out with friends until she apologises or we come to a mutual apology.

You are weird :lolwut:

Yu
Reply 49
I swear, the H&R people are the most stupid individuals I've ever come across. Who falls for this?
Reply 50
Anonymous
I provide a lot for her. Since we started going out from the first date, I have always paid half of the costs of anything that we do so it is always a fair relationship. I let her go out with her friends once a week and don't interrogate her over who she spoke to or what she did providing she's home at a reasonable time. I've helped her with her degree work (she's 19 at university, and i'm 27) and pointed out parts that made her sound stupid that she could improve on to get a better grade. The list goes on.

But I still feel that what she does for me doesn't really balance out. I am grateful that she has a meal ready for me at 6pm Monday to Friday when I return home from work, but then she tells me she's been busy with university all day and is too tired to go out sometimes or do anything with me, when i've been working a busy 9-5 job.

Another thing that bothers me, is that I come from quite a wealthy family. She has met my parents and they didn't approve of her background, but I convinced them to be civil. Now I'm supposed to be meeting her parents in a couple of weeks and I'm worried they will be very common.

Just wondering if anybody has any suggestions on how I can train her a little better, and maybe make her a little more respectable?

Noblesse oblige my friend, wealth = responsibility.
Anonymous
I provide a lot for her. Since we started going out from the first date, I have always paid half of the costs of anything that we do so it is always a fair relationship. I let her go out with her friends once a week and don't interrogate her over who she spoke to or what she did providing she's home at a reasonable time. I've helped her with her degree work (she's 19 at university, and i'm 27) and pointed out parts that made her sound stupid that she could improve on to get a better grade. The list goes on.

But I still feel that what she does for me doesn't really balance out. I am grateful that she has a meal ready for me at 6pm Monday to Friday when I return home from work, but then she tells me she's been busy with university all day and is too tired to go out sometimes or do anything with me, when i've been working a busy 9-5 job.

Another thing that bothers me, is that I come from quite a wealthy family. She has met my parents and they didn't approve of her background, but I convinced them to be civil. Now I'm supposed to be meeting her parents in a couple of weeks and I'm worried they will be very common.

Just wondering if anybody has any suggestions on how I can train her a little better, and maybe make her a little more respectable?

You don't deserve a girlfriend, or air in your lungs.

Go jump in front of a train.
You're a douchebag.
Anonymous
The same basic principles apply though; when an animal does something wrong, you teach it not to repeat that behaviour and become better from it.

I'm sorry but this, is such a wrong attitude to have towards a relationship. You're acting as if you own her.
Reply 54
Anonymous

You want to TRAIN her????
la fille danse
You don't deserve a girlfriend, or air in your lungs.

Go jump in front of a train.

**** you :mad: He'd cause the trains to be delayed. This would make me brother annoyed, he'd come home and moan about something and piss me off. Jump into the ocean, that way you inconvience no-one.

:biggrin:
Everyone, he is a troll, he has been fed today and so he should disappear for a couple of hours.
Thomasmc135
**** you He'd cause the trains to be delayed. This would make me brother annoyed, he'd come home and moan about something and piss me off. Jump into the ocean, that way you inconvience no-one.

:biggrin:

He'd get cold and come out. Jumping in front of a train is fool-proof.

Ok... off a tall bridge into the ocean? Compromise?
la fille danse
He'd get cold and come out. Jumping in front of a train is fool-proof.

Ok... off a tall bridge into the ocean? Compromise?

Almost, how about pricked with a needle and then dropped into an ocean. The sharks and piranha would scent the blood and go in for the kill.

This is foolproof.

P.S I wasn't really swearing at you :wink:
Reply 59
Anonymous
I'd appreciate people not suggesting physical violence even if joking.. I don't find abuse very funny. :smile:

If we argue, I just limit her nights out with friends until she apologises or we come to a mutual apology.

LMFAO! OH.DEAR.

Latest

Trending

Trending