Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your mum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    I always practiced with my sister and now im a pro:top: :yes:
    The first time I've ever said this but... It has to be said

pics or didn't happen!

ReputationRep:
    People who are fun to lead on, ie. those who fancy you who you don't fancy back. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm sure she does
    Confident... Practice on her then. It's unlikely you'll be that bad at it that she'll run away screaming.

ReputationRep:
    find a fattie somewhere. They need loving too so everyone wins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCD)
    Ask your mum.
    Your sig makes me horny. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Just go to a nightclub that has a theme night, like school disco or naughty nurses and it shouldn't be hard to find someone.

ReputationRep:
    There's a girl I like but I'm paranoid she'll be put off if I'm a bad kisser. I've never had a relationship so I've never really kissed a girl before. How do I kiss? Who to practice with??? :confused:
    Sister.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    The first time I've ever said this but... It has to be said

pics or didn't happen!
    I'm afraid we didnt photograph it, i'll ask when she gets home if shes up for a practicing session though;]

ReputationRep:
    back of the hand!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Your Mum's an excellent kisser, you could learn a lot from her

someone has GOT to rep this guy (y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1721)
    do you have a pet?....
    RSPCA.

ReputationRep:
    1 problem with a lot of these e.g. an apple, is you don't get any constructive criticism or tips. A friend who you don't have feelings for and visa versa is probably your best bet. Go to any party you can go to and someone will be biking about kissing everyone, use them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elldee)
    1 problem with a lot of these e.g. an apple, is you don't get any constructive criticism or tips. A friend who you don't have feelings for and visa versa is probably your best bet. Go to any party you can go to and someone will be biking about kissing everyone, use them!
    But apples are far tastier http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/yep.gif

Anway I think the OP is wanting TSR girls to volunteer http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...s/rolleyes.gif Soooo... who is first??

ReputationRep:
    a good friend, but since you've actually got a girl waiting i wouldn't do it at a party or anything as word might spread and she might think you aren't interested! alternatively leave it and just ask for tips from people, it's hard to go wrong unless you choke her with your tounge or drown her in saliva.

ReputationRep:
    A friend. My friendship group might just be a little weird, but I've kissed some of my best friends before - of both gender. Of course we were all drunk, but it's practise nonetheless :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Altruistic1)
    RSPCA.
    yeah im sure they would let you borrow a dog/cat to practice on

ReputationRep:
    ...a pet... nice idea, though just so you know it probably has way more expiriance than you and could teach you. also if you dont have one try the zoo.

also dont worry if you not good at it, its expected, on the same hand dont be too good at it either.

ReputationRep:
    There's a girl I like but I'm paranoid she'll be put off if I'm a bad kisser. I've never had a relationship so I've never really kissed a girl before. How do I kiss? Who to practice with??? :confused:
    If she likes you she'll teach you how to kiss, is she more "experienced" than you ?

Just be open about it.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly OP, just ask a female friend that you are close with but no romantic feelings.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.