(Original post by Rizzletastic)
    So. Damn. Hawt.
    So is being scottish;]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    So is being scottish;]

Ooh Lauren_X I doo believe that yoo are flirtin' with me :o:

ReputationRep:
    Practise on some randomer down the street, just make sure you're fast.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    a dog?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Wi$e-One)
    a dog?
    If you are unsure where to find one of these try looking in the chavy pubs on a friday night. Tons!!

ReputationRep:
    Draw a face on your index finger and thumb, using the space between them as a mouth.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by voudreau)
    If you are unsure where to find one of these try looking in the chavy pubs on a friday night. Tons!!
    precisly! or the local council estate..your bound to find a couple few hundred

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There's a girl I like but I'm paranoid she'll be put off if I'm a bad kisser. I've never had a relationship so I've never really kissed a girl before. How do I kiss? Who to practice with??? :confused:
    might seem weird, but i used to practice on my pillow! :O also, hand works too. probably a bad idea to practice kissing on a real person because feelings may get involved even when you both vow not to get attached...

or you can just go in for it with the girl of your dreams...get to kissing phase first...then just go for it! you learn from your mistakes mate!!! :woo: and sometimes, a girl could call you a great kisser even if it's your first kiss!!! believe me, it happens. just don't be paranoid; have confidence!!!!

ReputationRep:
    ask u dad?

ReputationRep:
    If you try a pet, make sure its not a cat!!! Don't ask me why

ReputationRep:
    Don't practice on anything or anyone but the girl you're after. If she likes you, everything will work out fine and it'll be completely irrelevant in the end that you haven't kissed before. Hell she'll probably like teaching you!

(Original post by EFG)
    Hell she'll probably like teaching you!
    Aha thinking about that gave me butterflies :love:

ReputationRep:
    You know when you were younger and fooled around by drawing dots on you index finger for eyes and curling it up and putting your thumb under it to make a puppet like this:

http://www.laughlady.com/wp-content/....thumbnail.jpg

Make out with one of those.

Pet animal.

Preferably a dog.

Pet fish is not acceptable :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    Aha thinking about that gave me butterflies :love:
    Well then you know the answer to your question.

ReputationRep:
    There's a girl I like but I'm paranoid she'll be put off if I'm a bad kisser. I've never had a relationship so I've never really kissed a girl before. How do I kiss? Who to practice with??? :confused:
    dont practise on anyone for two reasons: 1) different girls like different things...so no amount of experience will necessarily help you; 2) how's the girl you 'practise' on gonna feel when she realises you'v just used her? Come on man....get on with it, with that girl you like

ReputationRep:
    I would say me, but, no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1721)
    yeah im sure they would let you borrow a dog/cat to practice on
    id love to be a fly on the wall for that convo

"yeah id like a dog please."
    "Oh certainly, any particular breed?"
    "something that doesnt mind me shoving my tongue down its throat will do."
    -silence-

well anyone you know thats not form your school works fine, my sister did that so ya it works well, not much to worry about, your girl will not find out, break up will be clean. dont worry plenty of people could use the practice and will help you out. the only ting to watch out for is for you not to fall for that person, but hey even that its not that bad.

is it only me or 'your sister' is kinda disturbing.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.