The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A peach
Reply 81
Rizzletastic
Ooh Lauren_X I doo believe that yoo are flirtin' with me :o:

Ahhh no I was far to tired to flirt, but now however... Hellooo:bigsmile:

Oh and OP my dad told me not to kiss any boys I dont know when I go out anymore incase they have swine flu, so I taught Id just pass that one on:yes: Stay safe:top:
How about... girls?
I'm free next Sunday. :hubba:
Lauren__x
Ahhh no I was far to tired to flirt, but now however... Hellooo:bigsmile:

Oh and OP my dad told me not to kiss any boys I dont know when I go out anymore incase they have swine flu, so I taught Id just pass that one on:yes: Stay safe:top:

I hope your dad isn't going around telling this to all the girls in london or my night may end up being crappy.
Reply 85
bahahaahh......how about a pillow or a picture of someone?
Lauren__x

Swine flu is just about the mildest thing you can catch from the opposite sex tbh :p:
Reply 87
Rizzletastic
Swine flu is just about the mildest thing you can catch from the opposite sex tbh :p:

I guess, trust him to warn me about that out of everything:rolleyes: haha. Maybe its just his plan so I stay away from any boys though:p:
Lauren__x
I guess, trust him to warn me about that out of everything:rolleyes: haha. Maybe its just his plan so I stay away from any boys though:p:

:yes: I'd be the same if I was a dad and knew what guys are like :biggrin:
Reply 89
Rizzletastic
:yes: I'd be the same if I was a dad and knew what guys are like :biggrin:

... are you sure... your dad kows more than you think, maby he assumes you are responsible enuff. take care your parents will not confront you with everyting, you might just find out he will not allow you to go to prom (you get the idea anway).
sarahthegemini
Erm, no were not all bad. :confused:

Okay, we're not all terrible, but no-one's a professional at it their first time :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending