Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    And if so, why? I'm thinking only about English girls here (not Scottish or Welsh). I've heard people say that if you go to Newcastle most of the girls wear very little on a night out even when it's really cold. Why do they do this? And is it a lot different down south? I'd like to get people's views on the different dress in the North vs South.

ReputationRep:
    I go out dressed like a prostitute on laundry day no matter what my geographical location is.

ReputationRep:
    They have thicker skin.

ReputationRep:
    they can stand a good frost up north, it's true.

ReputationRep:
    all Northerners are ****s, true story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyjane_09)
    all Northerners are ****s, true story.

ReputationRep:
    Incorrect generalisation.

I'm northern and wear clothes :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Do Aliens have hair?

ReputationRep:
    You may as well ask are all southerners miserable, if we're going to fight North vs South using stereotypes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Audrey Hepburn)
    :rofl::rofl: oh dear..I didn't realise it was this bad

ReputationRep:
    I'm intrigued by this. I was talking to my friend on MSN earlier, and he said his friend at uni got laid once during three years of uni in London, but he went up to Newcastle for one night and got laid.

Anyone got any empirical data to comment on this?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone knows why, it's just that no one wants to verbalise it for fear of oncoming wrath from other northerners.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BibblyBobbly)
    You may as well ask are all southerners miserable, if we're going to fight North vs South using stereotypes
    Well obviously not all Southerners are miserable. And obviously not all northern girls wear fewer clothes. I'm just wondering if it tends to be true. Just as French women are more likely to sunbathe topless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mick Travis)
    Well obviously not all Southerners are miserable. And obviously not all northern girls wear fewer clothes. I'm just wondering if it tends to be true. Just as French women are more likely to sunbathe topless.
    I was reading in the paper about topless French women earlier :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bowdeni)
    I'm intrigued by this. I was talking to my friend on MSN earlier, and he said his friend at uni got laid once during three years of uni in London, but he went up to Newcastle for one night and got laid.

Anyone got any empirical data to comment on this?
    the further north you go, the more vagina is possible.

the south is on vagina lockdown.

trust me to go portsmouth uni!

ReputationRep:
    I think, no matter where you happen to live there will be a select few skanks wearing nothing so it'll be stupid to generalise that it only happens up North. I'm up North and I tend to cover up quite a bit...

ReputationRep:
    I'm Northern, and I don't wear simpy outfits.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it's true. All us northern girls are ****. In fact, we rarely wear any clothes at all. Nudism ftw! :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    We all live on farms so we're comfortable with not wearing clothes, like the animals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonboym)
    the further north you go, the more vagina is possible.

the south is on vagina lockdown.

trust me to go portsmouth uni!
    you could just be seriously retarded and ugly (i joke)

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.