Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iceman_jondoe)
    you could just be seriously retarded and ugly (i joke)
    *****. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonboym)
    the further north you go, the more vagina is possible.

the south is on vagina lockdown.

trust me to go portsmouth uni!
    I bet the "London boy" line is a winner- we're desperate to breed with anyone who isn't our sibling.

ReputationRep:
    When I visit Newcastle i'm seriously surprised how dedicated to the cause of looking like a slut the women really are. It's not like they stop when they have children like most people down south either, on a saturday night the whole city centre is crawling with pissed up obese 40 year olds in rah rah skirts, RANK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by member101)
    We all live on farms so we're comfortable with not wearing clothes, like the animals.
    Lol. Have you heard they're trying some new thing out called "Electricity" up here now? It won't catch on.

ReputationRep:
    Bit of a generalisation. I'm from the north, and I cover up when I go out. But as with most places, there's always some skanks who like to "**** it up". There's probably plenty of people down south who dress just as skankily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BibblyBobbly)
    Lol. Have you heard they're trying some new thing out called "Electricity" up here now? It won't catch on.
    Woah, Elec- what now? Does this mean I'll be able to read by something other than candlelight?

ReputationRep:
    the further north you go, the more vagina is possible.

the south is on vagina lockdown.

trust me to go portsmouth uni!
    Haha. Vagina lockdown, that's a new one.

I'm in the NW (Cheshire) and I wear clothes. I think different areas such as London, are more fashion conscious, so they'll be more inclined to wear weather-appropriate clothing, because they don't use a social outing as an excuse to get their boobs out. (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyjane_09)
    I bet the "London boy" line is a winner- we're desperate to breed with anyone who isn't our sibling.
    but i thought liverpudlians didn't mind incest. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    but i thought liverpudlians didn't mind incest. :confused:
    oh, Scousers are the worst of all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    Woah, Elec- what now? Does this mean I'll be able to read by something other than candlelight?
    You can read?! WITCH!

I think I should stay in my village, you lot over the Pennines are a weird bunch. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, we walk around naked, all the time, I'm not even kidding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    When I visit Newcastle i'm seriously surprised how dedicated to the cause of looking like a slut the women really are. It's not like they stop when they have children like most people down south either, on a saturday night the whole city centre is crawling with pissed up obese 40 year olds in rah rah skirts, RANK.

Yep, you see some right strange ones there. I don't like Newcastle on a night tbh, much prefer London. We had one girl (Around 22 y.o.) trying it on with my mate when she was out in a club with her auntie and uncle, if that isn't weird i don't know what is.

ReputationRep:
    You can read?! WITCH!

I think I should stay in my village, you lot over the Pennines are a weird bunch. :p:
    Yes, but anything with more than 3 letters and I'm stuck, I haven't yet progressed onto The Magic Key or Spot the Dog. And yes, we are a very odd bunch, with a language near unintelligable to outsiders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyjane_09)
    oh, Scousers are the worst of all
    Well judging by your pic, i bet your brothers and cousins LOVE you. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Steve_Stifler)
    Yep, you see some right strange ones there. I don't like Newcastle on a night tbh, much prefer London. We had one girl (Around 22 y.o.) trying it on with my mate when she was out in a club with her auntie and uncle, if that isn't weird i don't know what is.
    Her auntie and uncle WTF?! lol. Girls up north are definately easier, there was barely any girls putting out when I lived down south.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    Yes, but anything with more than 3 letters and I'm stuck, I haven't yet progressed onto The Magic Key or Spot the Dog. And yes, we are a very odd bunch, with a language near unintelligable to outsiders.
    :rofl:

A language near unintelligable to insiders aswell no doubt :p:
    Your literary skills remind me of a clan from near Liverpool, known as "Chavs".

ReputationRep:
    I don't really pay much attention to be honest, even the covered up ones are ****s here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    Her auntie and uncle WTF?! lol. Girls up north are definitely easier, there was barely any girls putting out when I lived down south.
    It was at a decent club too lol. There are easier yeah but i'm not attracted to the typical smelly slut. He ****** her cos he doesn't get much but she stank apparently haha, i wouldn't.

Plus there was this guy who looked like he had been mining following us around town until we got into our cars and hinted at him to **** off. Seriously weird city in some places.

The women are top notch in places though, you've just gotta avoid the skanks.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

A language near unintelligable to insiders aswell no doubt :p:
    Your literary skills remind me of a clan from near Liverpool, known as "Chavs".
    Wey Aii, man
    'Chav'?, Hmm, I think they might have emigrated up here, I do recall seeing some of them hanging round the town centre on a few occasions, although up here in the sticks we call them 'Charvs' rather than 'Chav', though I thought they originated from Manchester, specifically around the Jeremy Kyle studios.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Steve_Stifler)
    It was at a decent club too lol. There are easier yeah but i'm not attracted to the typical smelly slut. He ****** her cos he doesn't get much but she stank apparently haha, i wouldn't.

Plus there was this guy who looked like he had been mining following us around town until we got into our cars and hinted at him to **** off. Seriously weird city in some places.

The women are top notch in places though, you've just gotta avoid the skanks.
    To be honest I wasn't that impressed with how most of them looked either. They look really good from about 10 meters away, but when you get close their eyes are wonky and facing different directions, their hair is fake, they are orange, and they are plastered in crappy make up. There are a few fit ones among the crowd but most of them don't put out. One of my friends went on a lads weekend there and they managed to shag 2 different women on the same night, just bowling up to them saying 'you wana come for a shag'. It is that easy...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.