Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    Wey Aii, man
    'Chav'?, Hmm, I think they might have emigrated up here, I do recall seeing some of them hanging round the town centre on a few occasions, although up here in the sticks we call them 'Charvs' rather than 'Chav', though I thought they originated from Manchester, specifically around the Jeremy Kyle studios.
    Nah, Manchester is on their migratory pattern. They follow the age old path from prison cell to benefits office, then to Jeremy Kyle (their mating ground). They then feel a bizarre urge to describe their mating, usually involving somebody mating with several other members of the species, to the disgust of the rest. They then leave, DNA test results in hand to go to the pub. After a mere 15 pints they stagger out, to return to Prison, where their child is born, and the whole cycle begins yet again. A few obviously got lost on the way, and ended up in New'astle. This is not uncommon, as they will most likely start up their own shallow gene pool and start the cycle up there.

ReputationRep:
    You can't see the girls anyway up here, we are permanently surrounded by a thick grey smog.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BibblyBobbly)
    Nah, Manchester is on their migratory pattern. They follow the age old path from prison cell to benefits office, then to Jeremy Kyle (their mating ground). They then feel a bizarre urge to describe their mating, usually involving somebody mating with several other members of the species, to the disgust of the rest. They then leave, DNA test results in hand to go to the pub. After a mere 15 pints they stagger out, to return to Prison, where their child is born, and the whole cycle begins yet again. A few obviously got lost on the way, and ended up in New'astle. This is not uncommon, as they will most likely start up their own shallow gene pool and start the cycle up there.
    Ah, that explains it then. The ones that have been bred in Newcastle then migrate to Jeremy Kyle really make me cringe though. It's just a constant barrage of 'Na man, you neva even came to see the ben, naaaa', I'm actually surprised they don't put subtitles on for those who are not familiar with our particular language.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonboym)
    the further north you go, the more vagina is possible.

the south is on vagina lockdown.

trust me to go portsmouth uni!

THIS!

Girls in London are way too stuck up, never get anywhere in clubs or bars they either say "im a lesbian" or "**** off"...so tight!....i can't stand the girls in this city and the south in general mainly all miserable and uptight apart from a few....my mate who goes to uni in Newcastle told me that upon getting back from there for the holidays he was shocked at how tight they all were considering he had been in newcastle for a long time, says a lot really.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, that explains it then. The ones that have been bred in Newcastle then migrate to Jeremy Kyle really make me cringe though. It's just a constant barrage of 'Na man, you neva even came to see the ben, naaaa', I'm actually surprised they don't put subtitles on for those who are not familiar with our particular language.
    The od DNA Test is thrown in as well of course? It might be for the safety of the rest of the population that we don't know the finer details or what went on?:p: And Jeremy Kyle as a whole makes me cringe.

I've always wondered if Jamie Carragher met a proper Geordie if they'd be able to communicate, or whether it'd just be a horrible mess.

ReputationRep:
    The od DNA Test is thrown in as well of course? It might be for the safety of the rest of the population that we don't know the finer details or what went on?:p: And Jeremy Kyle as a whole makes me cringe.

I've always wondered if Jamie Carragher met a proper Geordie if they'd be able to communicate, or whether it'd just be a horrible mess.
    I think they'd have to resort to sign language or an interpretor.

ReputationRep:
    I think they'd have to resort to sign language or an interpretor.
    Ah Jamie Carragher tells Stevie G, who then tells Alan Shearer who then tells the Geordie? I think the Geordie accent's crackin', even if I can't understand some of what they say :p: The scouse one however makes me react in the same way as to when a nail is scraped down a blackboard

ReputationRep:
    Wow. I didn't expect this to all disintegrate into ****-bashing. I was thinking more along the fashion line.

Anyway according to one sex survey I saw it was people in Wales and the South West who had the most sexual partners.

ReputationRep:
    Ah Jamie Carragher tells Stevie G, who then tells Alan Shearer who then tells the Geordie? I think the Geordie accent's crackin', even if I can't understand some of what they say :p: The scouse one however makes me react in the same way as to when a nail is scraped down a blackboard
    I've got a slight hint of a geordie accent, much to my dad's chagrin. I work in a call centre and frequently get the geordie jibes.
    We must not forget the official chant of the 'toon though.
    SHEARER! SHEARER!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyjane_09)
    I was reading in the paper about topless French women earlier :holmes:
    :five: as long as this was in the Guardian (mm, posh) and not page 3 of the Sun of course.

ReputationRep:
    I do think it is true tho, out in newcastle there are deffinatly more clothes than in dundee :P

ReputationRep:
    Oh, yeah, and on topic, us Northerners are toughened up from our mining routes and so are capable of bare legs, bare feet when the shoes start to hurt, and basically long vest-tops. In March. True story . Though, having said that I've not ventured as far North as Newcastle for a night out yet.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a slight hint of a geordie accent, much to my dad's chagrin. I work in a call centre and frequently get the geordie jibes.
    We must not forget the official chant of the 'toon though.
    SHEARER! SHEARER!
    I've googled chagrin, so I think I can reply now :p: Yeah, that chant'll be reverborating in such hallowed football venues as Blackpool and Barnsley Why's your dad not happy about you having a Geordie twang?

Well, I suppose a Geordie accent will make a change from an Asian one in a call centre.

ReputationRep:
    I've googled chagrin, so I think I can reply now :p: Yeah, that chant'll be reverborating in such hallowed football venues as Blackpool and Barnsley Why's your dad not happy about you having a Geordie twang?

Well, I suppose a Geordie accent will make a change from an Asian one in a call centre.
    He just doesn't like the accent, he was brought in North Shields, which is just outside the range of the accent. He used to threaten to give me elocution lessons when I was younger because I used to say 'War-ah' instead of 'Wa-ter". Although I think most would agree on a comprehension level geordie is better than asian, I do have to slow down on one particular question and make sure to enunciate the words properly otherwise I just get 'What did you say?"

ReputationRep:
    He just doesn't like the accent, he was brought in North Shields, which is just outside the range of the accent. He used to threaten to give me elocution lessons when I was younger because I used to say 'War-ah' instead of 'Wa-ter". Although I think most would agree on a comprehension level geordie is better than asian, I do have to slow down on one particular question and make sure to enunciate the words properly otherwise I just get 'What did you say?"
    Yeah, my dad's a wee bit like that. He has a fit anytime anyone says " a big ask" or "doable" and I think if I ever developed a scouse accent he'd slap me silly. If it's a computer call centre you work in surely all you need to say is "Turn it on and off"? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone knows the reason.

Spoiler:
    Show
    They still follow druidism in northern England and Friday and Saturday nights are sacred. Hence the druidic outfit (which since druids are primitive isn't much as they are too busy sacrificing animals to make lots

ReputationRep:
    It's easier to get laid when you're up north. Fact.

ReputationRep:
    i hope they do im gonna be up in Manchester for uni coming from London

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Audrey Hepburn)
    OMG what the **** is with that eye? Jesus christ almighty, that's ******* sickening. ARGH!!

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Have you heard they're trying some new thing out called "Electricity" up here now? It won't catch on.
    They're trying what?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.