Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyjane_09)
    you put the pies on first, then the gravy :teeth:
    Shall I take the aforementioned pie as a euphanism?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    Shall I take the aforementioned pie as a euphanism?
    hahaha, I didn't intend there to be one. I think. There's a lot of pie consumption here though...

ReputationRep:
    hahaha, I didn't intend there to be one. I think. There's a lot of pie consumption here though...
    I'm not a fan of most pies, but pork pies are the best pies.

Well, maybe not the best pies...

ReputationRep:
    oh, the delights of Chorley... have a few gems in my classes
    Chorley is alright, the people aren't :P

Hows summer going?

ReputationRep:
    Yea I think so they evolved a bit differently..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -WhySoSerious?)
    Chorley is alright, the people aren't :P

Hows summer going?
    I've never actually been, it doesn't sound up to much...:p:
    Summer's going okay thanks, bit dull. I'm missing college. You? Excited for uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Audrey Hepburn)
    I go out dressed like a prostitute on laundry day no matter what my geographical location is.
    You're Audrey Hepburn ffs = A prostitute with class. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BibblyBobbly)
    Some kind of magic tube that puts light in a box. Crazy I know. Our village witch says to leave it alone.
    You're kidding, right? How is this possible?

I'm going to ask the gypsy medicine man about this whole new idea and if it poses any dangers to my health. Sounds scary.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people on here appear to miss the fact that Newcastle has huge numbers of students from other places and perhaps it is they who are giving Geordie girls a bad name by wandering around in their skivvies?

I know for a fact that all of my friends are sewn into their underwear on the 1st September and don't get unsewn until the 1st August, when the summer comes!

ReputationRep:
    I've never actually been, it doesn't sound up to much...
    Summer's going okay thanks, bit dull. I'm missing college. You? Excited for uni?
    hah, you haven't lived :P

yeah, isn't it! can't seem to find enough things to do. working most of the time now though >_>

missing college?! wow, that's dedication. i miss not seeing my friends easily every day, but apart from that, nothing xD

erm, i'm penning in the excitement until i know i've been accepted hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steeler4life)
    Bit of a generalisation. I'm from the north, and I cover up when I go out. But as with most places, there's always some skanks who like to "**** it up". There's probably plenty of people down south who dress just as skankily.
    Indeed there are :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Northern girls are much better than Southern girls (especially Londoners). They're right devils. I reckon the more north you go the more kinky they get. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I'm a bit inexperienced in all this, but what's the problem with London girls? Are you saying they just don't want to know you?

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to say that I'm an exception to this ****gy northern girl rule!

Maybe I should move elsewhere...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    Newcastle is an exception due to the mass amount of ****s that reside there, but in general Northerners would most likely wear more clothes due to the wetter climate and colder weather.
    Newcastle lasses arent that bed we do wear clothes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kimbo99)
    lol unlucky, saturday night in Chorley town centre is pretty appaling I think the classy people that live in Chorley don't really go to the town haha
    I was happily reading through this and then spotted Chorley! I've been out in chorley three times, I don't even really count it as a night out! Slapper-jacks wasn't as awful as every one makes out lol. It was bad yeah but no more than anywhere else.

I enjoy being a northerner. Northerners have more fun :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by romeos*****)
    I was happily reading through this and then spotted Chorley! I've been out in chorley three times, I don't even really count it as a night out! Slapper-jacks wasn't as awful as every one makes out lol. It was bad yeah but no more than anywhere else.

I enjoy being a northerner. Northerners have more fun :yes:
    haha no it isn't really a night out more just a place to get drunk. Lol i love how everyone no's applejax's real name - slapper jacks hehe.

yes I think northerners do have more fun and we're friendlier too

ReputationRep:
    ye it pisses me off and i think northen girls tend to be fitter aswell

ReputationRep:
    I'm Northern and I'm a SKANK :jive:

But I do see OP's point. The colder it gets, the more we feel the need to shed clothes and run into traffic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kimbo99)
    haha no it isn't really a night out more just a place to get drunk. Lol i love how everyone no's applejax's real name - slapper jacks hehe.

yes I think northerners do have more fun and we're friendlier too
    Yes friendlier, let's call it that

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.