Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    They have thicker skin.
    The kitten so cute!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    Yes friendlier, let's call it that
    Well I think maybe when you go out up north, you drink to get drunk, and i mean absolutely ****-faced but it's mostly harmless unless you are an angry drunk. Like i've knocked over people's drink many a time but a quck "sorry love" and a nice smile and it's forgotten. And if you do happen to be throwing up on the pavement people don't walk past and tut, they see if you are alright.

So northern girls are more likely to wander/waddle/pounce over and say hello if they like the look of you. V friendly indeed :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by romeos*****)
    Well I think maybe when you go out up north, you drink to get drunk, and i mean absolutely ****-faced but it's mostly harmless unless you are an angry drunk. Like i've knocked over people's drink many a time but a quck "sorry love" and a nice smile and it's forgotten. And if you do happen to be throwing up on the pavement people don't walk past and tut, they see if you are alright.

So northern girls are more likely to wander/waddle/pounce over and say hello if they like the look of you. V friendly indeed :yes:
    I like friendly drunk girls :yes:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.