Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi i have mock exams coming up after christmas, and id like to know where i can get the past papers (edexcel), thanks

ReputationRep:
    Don't cheat by looking at the mock papers beforehand! It won't help you in the long run.

ReputationRep:
    Thats cheating. You should ask your teachers for some- that way you wont get the ones that they use for the mock.

ReputationRep:
    Yep - the whole point of mocks is to get practice before the real thing under exam conditions. If you know you can get through the mocks without resorting to cheating then you'll feel much more confident in this year's exams. And the teachers expect slightly lower grades than predicted in the mocks - you'll have time to improve on these before May, if that's what you're worried about.

ReputationRep:
    true true, but anyone know where i can get practice papers ?

ReputationRep:
    try looking in revsision guides, or ask your teacher for some, or look on edexcel's websites for tips. dearyxxx

ReputationRep:
    k, thnx

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.