The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cultivated
Don't worry, we'll share with you :awesome:
We'll use the bad ones, I'm sure moulded carrots lack vitamins.

This is where I quit before I embarrass myself on TSR. :getmecoat:
Reply 81
They are okay in Ann Summers, I didn't go in for a vibrator though, went in to buy my friend a dirty 16th gift :smile:

They didn't say anything to me and we were looking at the vibrators, some look rather intriguing ahaa

EDIT: I'm not 18
Reply 82
Anonymous

I could get one off the internet obviously, but I don't have a credit card, just cash and my parents could see the packet etc. It would be great if I could just walk into Ann Summers and get one, but I'm not even allowed to look at them in case they pollute my mind :rolleyes:

Get one of your friends to get you one. Although a word of warning, most cheapish vibrators tend to be fairly loud (i.e. your parents will hear it and figure out what's going on).
Reply 83
If your going to get one...Romping Rabbit!
With the risk of looking completely stupid, thats ridiculous, I got one for Christmas when I was 16. No one ID'd my boyfriend. My friend has one she bought for herself at 17 and no one ID'd her either. Ann Summers won't ID you, they just want your moolah.
Just go in and buy one, i really don't think they will ID you.
Reply 86
paypal. i'm in exactly the same boat. bought a bullet and a dildo last year when i was 16, best purchase ever <3 :biggrin:
londonboym
kitkat chunky!

it adds a time limit onto the occasion. you must finish before it melts.

I actually know someone who did this, although two people were involved. :rofl:
Abhead
Wouldn't just "no thankyou" have done? :s-smilie:
I wouldn't want to set up an account because store cards are evil, or if it isn't a store card you mean because I don't like randomly giving my details out to companies so they can advertise to me. Why lie?

I find that with me they tend to keep pushing and pushing, so I just told them I was 17, and that made them shut up from the beginning. You say no, and they tell you it's only a certain APR, I say no again, and they tell me about the discount... It's annoying, and I don't want the card, so what's the harm in lying about my age?
I bought a vibrator from Anne Summers when I was 16, they really don't give a ****.
Reply 91
I got a vibrator when I was 16. I just walked into ann summers and bought it. They won't ask for ID. Just go for it.
Use your mobile phone :yes:
Reply 93
BACK MASSAGER -- THAT VIBRATES!

hehe.....
If you think you can handle it, why not try a cucumber? Bout a quid from the supermarket though and you'd have to buy them all the time unless you want to put it back in the fridge every time.
Reply 95
boyfriend?

Latest

Trending

Trending